SWALDON1993 SWALDON1993 18-21, F 9 Answers Sep 12, 2011

Oh you kids....

If someone knew your body and responses better than YOU do.. .. You'd be fairly happy to call anyone ANYTHING. Mynameis526 had the right answer....

I learned to like being CALLED 'Daddy' the same way...

SHE loved to call me that (and yes, she had issues) nonetheless.. to see how it made HER feel/act..

Yes, it worked for me - Tremendously.

Best Answer

Huh? Never in my life have I wanted a girl to called me "Daddy" except my daughter.

Best Answer

Who the frak would wants their partner to call them "daddy?"

Best Answer

Keep your dates under the age of 30 and they won't be asking you to call them Daddy

Best Answer

NEVER DATED A GUY OLDER THEN 20..THATS PROBLEY MY PROBLEM..I NEED A OLDER MAN=(

Best Answer

if a girl called me daddy id be creeped out. as long as she's not calling me her ex's name im cool with anything but daddy, step daddy, or uncle.

Best Answer

my bf and I both think it's gross when girls call their lovers daddy. I call my bf, sweetie, baby, my love, names like that, and he doesn't seem to mind one bit.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call a guy "daddy" even if he wanted me to,and if he insisted, he and I would have the same type of relationship I have with my dad---a nonsexual one.

Best Answer