i've watched both...i'm picking dying...the sense of pain, the loss, the emptiness, the days and months that follow, the grief...it;s a long term punch.

Best Answer

Watching a baby born, only to die 2 hrs. later.

Best Answer

I've never seen anyone actually die, so I'm going to go with what I have seen, watching my daughter come into this world was definitely emotional. Hearing her first cry was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard.

Best Answer

So true!

Best Answer

I've never seen someone die, but when you get your baby put in your arms for the first time it the most amazing feeling in the world :-)

Best Answer

I have a pic of me the hubby and baby at that moment. I was frightened at what I would look like...and you would think I'd be all haggard looking....just the opposite...I've never taken a better picture than that one.

Best Answer

I was the same! It's a beautiful moment and a beautiful photo :-)

Best Answer

A COT DEATH

Best Answer

Seeing a person die for the first time was awful, it was a stranger, in ICU so really it was quite expected, but it stayed with me for quite a while. Seeing my baby daughter being born was a big relief, happy tears but that was that. She and her sister are now my life. Hard to compare but I have to say dying mainly because it is not something you can see on TV. (It is very different to the Hollywood shoot- drop dead scenes)

Best Answer

A person dying is awful, but so is watching childbirth.

Best Answer

Depends on whose baby and whose dying- though I always get weepy ove babies

Best Answer

im just guessing but wouldnt it depend on what your state of mind is? if youre very happy and going through some joyful moments getting prepared for your wedding and your mother dies it would be quite an "emotional punch", whereas if you never were close to your mother, she forgot your name once, it wouldnt be much punch. if it was a new birth in the family the bride couldnt be much happier than she already is and the rejected child might find a new sibling something to look forward to having or maybe not. but still it depends.

Best Answer

Person dying in my case.

Best Answer