With all due respect to those of you that do!!! Just love this corner of the world and have fun doing so!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 15 Answers Jun 13, 2012

Mature Topics aren't my cup of tea either and I prefer to keep such things off site about any personal details .

Best Answer

Very much agreed! I never get involved with politics, s*x or Religion....at least I TRY not to, but my personal faith is in God who has been very good to me lately...

Best Answer

Faith , Thats the key word for me to keep with .

Best Answer

I don't bother with confessions or blog posts. I think they are private so I don't read them and I wouldn't post anything that private in a public forum. I have a paper journal for my private thoughts.

Best Answer

That's a great idea! Personal journaling! The only thing about personal journaling is....who is going to find it after I pass!!! :-)

Best Answer

After I'm gone I won't care. Chances are it will be my wife and I'm fine with that. I have no secrets from her so its ok.

Best Answer

Confessions.

Best Answer

In all of my years on EP, I think I may have visited Confessions maybe twice! I just love Q and A too much to leave for a second! Thank you for your answer!

Best Answer

I've never posted a serious, actual confession. I am paranoid that I'd somehow get found out, however anonymous.

Best Answer

Haha...I am just an open book! You and I both know one another by now! I find you very humorous and you make me laugh! Thank you for that!

Best Answer

Wow...I'm actually quite flattered, since I thought you couldn't stand me by association through...THAT PERSON WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS. I'm glad you can realize that I'm my own person, and I really am aware of the destruction which has ensued. Ugly business, there. Any who...your avatar pics have always reminded me of my very best friend on earth, so how could I not like you?

Best Answer

I'm partial to this corner as well.

Best Answer

Agreed. And your avatar is so ugly that it's so adorable!!! Thank you for being YOU!

Best Answer

I don't hang around the confessions tab at all

Best Answer

Nah...me either....I just stick around home here in my cozy little home wherein it's just so darn comfortable!

Best Answer

What are mature questions?

Best Answer

You made me CHUCKLE! Hmmm, lessee..How many countries did Jesus actually travel to?

Best Answer

Jesus.. I have no idea

Best Answer

Very rarely explore Confessions.<br />
Have never explored People<br />
Have never explored the dreams.<br />
Never answered any polls.<br />
No idea how the chat function works.<br />
Haven't succeeded in loading a photo in my album.<br />
Make an effort to answer at least one question in each section each day, but in some sections am often not interested in any.<br />
Discriminate strongly in some areas, staying away from the unsavoury, and the trolls.

Best Answer

I don't participate in confessions.

Best Answer

i was going to give up on EP entirely....but that's just cause it was no fun when you weren't around......

Best Answer