MichaelRob MichaelRob 41-45, M 13 Answers Dec 12, 2013 in Community

Tonsils

Best Answer

Atm, my *****.<br />
Its on a looooooong vacation.

Best Answer

They have devices to help with that!!!

Best Answer

I have lost my sexual mojo atm due to constant and relentless stalking by several men. I played the game, was winning constantly and now have lost.

Best Answer

You just need to find the right man to fill your cup again darling. Once you drink from it again you will be back on that wagon.

Best Answer

(smiling) Committment of ANY kind is not in my dna. I just need to step off the playing field for a while. The bench is suddenly a LOT MORE peaceful :)

Best Answer

LOL
Darling I did not mention commitment, just the right man;) Go hard darling or go home!!!

Best Answer

Apologies. MY MISinterpretation.
Agreed. Home it is for me atm. I don't feel safe out.

Best Answer

No Darling. Be brave and dare. Life is to short to put the cue back in the shelf. Sounds like you have been hurt.

Best Answer

I am currently in MUCH trouble with actual stalkers to the point that the law is involved. Apologies for being a downer :(

Best Answer

That is sad darling. Don't apologise. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck

Best Answer

Wanna buy a kidney?

Best Answer

How used is it??

Best Answer

Its still in pretty good shape, I might be able to find you a newer one if you can give me a week or two.

Best Answer

And a new Liver too.

Best Answer

Mine's in rough shape, but there's a 15 year old homeless kid that could use a few extra bucks...

Best Answer

Okay done deal. Your Kidney and the kids Liver. Does Monday suit??

Best Answer

Cash on delivery.

Best Answer

My big butt

Best Answer

My head.

Best Answer

apendix

Best Answer

Well I still have my tonsils and my appendix...

Best Answer