The nun teaching Sunday school was speaking to her class one morning and she asked the question, 'When you die and go to Heaven, which part of your body goes first?' Suzy raised her hand and said, 'I think it's your hands.' 'Why do you think it's your hands, Suzy?' Suzy replied: 'Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God just takes your hands first.' 'What a wonderful answer!', the nun said. Little Johnny raised his hand and said, 'Sister, I think it's your feet.' The nun looked at him with the strangest look on her face. 'Now, Johnny, why do you think it would be your feet?' Johnny said: 'Well, I walked past Mom and Dad's bedroom the other night. Mom had her legs up in the air and she was saying: 'Oh God! I'm coming!' If Dad hadn't pinned her down, I reckon we'd have lost her." The nun had to leave the room.
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 10 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Community

OMG.....

Best Answer

I am holding your legs

Best Answer

Im on my way to heaven.........yippie.......!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I love it.

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

good one

Best Answer

yep another good one

Best Answer

lol, nice one.<br />
No doubt someone will find it politically incorrect or similar..........you know who I mean :)

Best Answer

rofl!! thats pretty hilarious.

Best Answer