hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Travel

Most of them, check the web for places that have good reputations, because after all no one wants to get ripped off for a hotel room.

Best Answer

You can go anywhere. <br />
There are always small pockets in different countries that are less safe than others, but you should never let fear prevent you from doing anything. <br />
Africa is an amazing continent.

Best Answer

Dude head to morocco, Nigeria-Lagos, South Africa, Namibia (really cool place) South Africa (amazing)

Best Answer

Safe from what? Animals, or political unrest? I think that the south is probably safest politically.

Best Answer

you sound condescending in your answer, hmmm

Best Answer

I don't mean to be. I've never been to Africa. But the south part seems to be the most civilized, the most economically developed. Is this not true?

Best Answer

From the information I have gotten from my cousin over there. Pretty much everywhere. where are you planning to go?

Best Answer

All of it

Best Answer

well last year she travelled from Egypt down to S.Africa. She is originally from S.Africa. Currently she is in Nigeria. So have a great time its a beautiful continent. =D

Best Answer

Thank you :) I'm trying to get back to my roots..

Best Answer

Awesome...You will love it there. My roots are in S.Africa my Father was born and raised there. I still have family there and its such a beautiful place, the people. I havn't really been to other places in Africa. But my cousin who lives over there, travels it extensively. She is young white girl. So I know its safe for travel =D

Best Answer

Haha well I'm half white...so I would stick out too lol that is cool! Are you living in the untied States? Are there like buses that go all over Africa or what?

Best Answer

I live in Canada. I'm pretty sure there is. I don't think she drives. I have seen some pics of her taking a "taxi". which was basically a run down truck and you sat in the back xD
So you should be able to figure out travel that way =D

Best Answer

South Africa is amazing. Nigeria is incredibility diverse complex and amazing. Morocco is amazing as well.

Best Answer

Y'all are making me want to go there even more!

Best Answer

No idea---I'm guessing not Egypt or the Congo right now. Doesn't the US State Department actually have an online updated list of countries they warn against visiting because of violence/political unrest? I think they do.

Best Answer

I don't know about the Congo but Egypt is fine. My cousin was there last year after the unrest and had no problems. =)

Best Answer

The unrest in Egypt is back, protest crowds between 100,000 to 200,000, tear gas, etc. the past two or three weeks

Best Answer

Was not aware of that. but i suppose it would depend on where you are too.

Best Answer

That's in Cairo, not sure how much protest and unrest there is in the rest of the country right now.

Best Answer

The Sahara unless you are prone to needing water, then there is the rest of Africa unless you are vulnerable to Malaria.

Best Answer

Texas.

Best Answer

-_- since when was Texas apart of canada

Best Answer

Best Answer

What does Canada have to do with Africa??? xD

Best Answer

What does Africa have to do with Texas? lol

Best Answer

None of it.

Best Answer