My wife lets me use my left hand sometimes.

Best Answer

o.O lmao

Best Answer

switch them up- be like a *********

Best Answer

Open relationships only work for people who can't commit, or have a problem committing. What I don't get, as a person who loves being in a monogamous relationship, is how can you love someone, yet be sooo intimate with someone else??<br />
I have friends who are in an open relationship and have been so for the best part of 9 years. He was abused as a child and basically, as a knock on effect, is a sexual deviant now and his wife, well, she'll do anything he wants to do. She's never had the backbone to say no. She's even told me she doesn't really enjoy their situation, but sticks it out for him anyway.<br />
I don't know, it's a lifestyle I'll never understand.

Best Answer

I fail to see what 'commitment' or lack of 'commitment' has to do with love. I think people assume its the same thing but its not.

Best Answer

If you're truly in love with someone, you only want them. That's committment. If you're not really bothered, then you're not going to stay loyal to them.

Best Answer

I dont see it that way. I would seek thepary on it execpt for the fact that other than being frustated with the world at large on this topic I am completely happy person

Best Answer

Ok, let me ask you this way then. If you love your wife more than anything in this world and you have fantastic sex, why would you want to share her with anyone else, or you yourself have such an intimate bond with another woman? Don't you feel hurt that she is speading her flower for another man, or doesn't she feel hurt that you have sharing such a close, intimate bond with another female, even though you married her?

Best Answer

i dont understand all this open relationship/wife swapping/swinging stuff, doesn't that make you partner more of a friend/room-mate you occationally though not exclusively have sex with? And dont you usually only settle for someone that you know you are going to be happy to solely and exclusively **** because of their personality, looks and behaviour?

Best Answer

and I dont get what you dont get. I dont get the later part of your statement. I mean if I love someone does that mean I dont look at other people and get arrosed sometimes? I do, maybe I need to get myself checked out or something I dont know.

Best Answer

yeah sure you get aroused by other women, i get embarrassing boners where you cant stand up for a while in case anyones looking when I get one of those smiles from a really gorgeous girl. But if you love someone you wouldn't want to betray them, or make them feel in-adaquate because they would let you **** someone else just to stay with you. Would you?

Best Answer

I view that as a last ditch effort to find passion

Best Answer

I don't have to think about these things.

Best Answer

It depends on her scent.

Best Answer

Not enough

Best Answer