what if after marriage you discover your husband has a female spirit he wants to express with you! Have your ever felt males with female side were attractive would you be friends. Ever fantisized about TV"S
hot4u2nightlove hot4u2nightlove 41-45, M 14 Answers Nov 14, 2010

I'm a girl and 100% straight but I love male transvestites and feminine gay men. They are so cool, the way they talk and I wish I had such a friend like that. It started when I was about 25 and I watched the movie "Birdcage" a lot and found that I think that male transvestites are so fun to listen to. I live in a country where there are very few people who can be who they are and if I would tell ANYONE of my friends in my Christian Church or otherwise, they would all laugh at me, call me names or start avoiding me or ask if I'm a lesbian. (I am certainly NOT that). So, yeah. I think men who dress up as ladies are so cool, and I wish to have a friend like that :)

Best Answer

Hello Luna, Being a "closet transvestite" myself, your post gives me some hope for the future to finally find myself a partner who I can be myself with. I don't know where you live but I most certainly would love to keep in touch with you !! xoxox

Best Answer

I too am a closet transvestite, as only a very few people know about me, 2 of which are passed on.

Best Answer

I have been a Transvestite most of my life and I would like to be friends with you.

Best Answer

Sure! If you need a friend, I hope I can be a good friend to you. I love to give support and care to who needs a friend to listen or whatever :) Send me a message and we can keep in touch xx :)

Best Answer

Uhmm... I am a woman, and I define myself as straight ( after all) and I like to 'dress up' myself too, so that just makes me tolerant :) And honestly... I cannot imagine marying a man who DOESN'T wear makeup, long hair etc. Most of my friends ( apart from the closest one) think I am a pervert, but for me, such, i'd say soft-core crossdressers, are the hottest creatures on the earth... Also, to me ( I know though, it's not always true) men wearing make-up and stuff are also: mild, delicate, caring, soulful, not violent or offending anyone. They are more like angels *-*

Best Answer

Good for you. You go girl...

Best Answer

I have been tranny ever since my oldest cousin did my hair in a pretty female style. I was hooked. However, I have always preferred women as partners. Since I own a hair salon<br />
I have never had a problem with finding a beautiful female lover. I am no longer married so I dress as a woman most of the time. All the time in the salon. I am blessed with great thick hair so I love life as I have it .

Best Answer

I found out that I had female spirit in me was when I was in my very early teens, when a Doctor told me that there was a very good chance that some of my twin sister entered into me. She died in our Mom 4 months before we were to be born and I have always felt like I was part female myself.

Best Answer

I am a man who just loves his Tv friends

Best Answer

I think the majority of women would respond similarly to krissy001. Let's face it. Most women are attracted to men, not other women. Sure, there are some women who are indifferent to crossdressing males, and would consider having them as friends. There are a few women out there who are either curious, or actually think a crossdressed male is sexy. There are all kinds of people in the world. <br />
There are a lot more crossdressing males, than there are women accepting of this hobby. It's too bad. Women who have opened themselves up to a crossdressed lover will tell you it can be incredible. The crossdresser will go above and beyond your wildest imagination to satisfy your desires.

Best Answer

I think that lots of women are not attracted to other women but there are planty that are. I'm a transsexual female and there are women attracted to women like me. Of course, a transwoman is not the same as a crossdresser or transvestite so that does change the equasion a bit. But just because a woman might be troubled by imagining her big strapping husband in as skirt does not at all mean that she couldn't be attracted to another woman, trans or otherwise...

Best Answer

Not unless they are either bi-sexual or a lesbian, I knew some bi-sexual women in my time and 1 lesbian and we were all friends.

Best Answer

Good points!

Best Answer

Now that's my kind of woman...

Best Answer

I've had girlfriends who are "OK" with it, hated it and loved it. The bottom line is being honest as soon as possible is VERY important. I should know, I've also NOT told people I care about soon enough, and it is really awful when it finally comes out. I'd say it's not as bad as cheating with someone else, but for most women it's a bit of a shock unless you are already very fem. Women (in general) seem love the sensitivity, loving and intimate parts but not the cross-dressing portion of the feminine in their man.

Best Answer

My Mom told my second wife about how I have the spirit of my twin sister inside of me 35 years ago. You see she died inside of our Mom 4 months before we were to be born and I have been dressing in female clothes most of my life. I finally told my Mom 38 years ago about my dressing up as a woman now and then and she understood. I have been with Toni my second and third wife total of 35 years. She now totally crippled and has been in a Nursing home going on 5 years now, I still dress as a woman, but have a family member staying with me right now that doesn't know about me. So while he's at work or at home with his family, I stay dressed as a woman. I in my late 60's now, over weight and am seeking a female that will help me out now and then. I'm not into men, I am more like a lesbian when dressed up. I never go anywhere dressed, again it has to do with the area I live in. Hoping to hear from some nice understanding women, no men. Oh, also for the past few years I haven't been able to get a hard-on. Probably due to my meds. Horning and waiting for real women 35 to 50. White only.

Best Answer

I have just broke up with my boyfriend who is a transvestite, why because he was cheating on me with another woman not because of what he is. I didn't have a problem with that side and he knew it but he decided to keep lying and cheating the whole way through. All I ever asked for was for him to be honest and be truthful but he couldn't even do that. <br />
He's also a minster in California, not in church but one of those internet ones who will use everything at their disposal to try and trap women but he failed big time as I wasn't going to play his games. Anyway I know your not all the same and there is some real gems out there who won't cheat on their girlfriends but one thing I did do for him was to make him happy to be in his body as he thanked me for it. I made him feel special so I'm glad about that but it will be a very long time before I will trust anyone like him again, not that I'm against you all but the christian side as he's proven to be a compulsive liar and cheat in every way possible. He even told his other girlfriend that he only wears underwear but in fact he goes the whole way and she's trying to chuck her son out of the house so she can have him live there and he even calls her son a bum which isn't right, she's still a mom no matter what is said and done but to treat people like this makes me wonder what the world is coming too. Oh I forgot to tell you it was a long distance thing and its also the same for his present girlfriend as he helped to break up her marriage too years ago so I think she's using this to keep him around as he wouldn't like it if everyone knew what they had been doing and getting up to behind her husbands back at the time. she lives in Australia but they deserve each other. I will find the right kind of guy for me in the end and I'm hoping its going to be someone who is honest and true to their lives and how they are.

Best Answer

I don't blame you Sweetheart. I got my Credentials Of Ministry about 3 years ago and was told I can marry people, but I need to get a letter from the main Church up in Seattle, WA., which isn't a problem, but since I don't have a car, I can't get over to the County Site and get my License for that.

Best Answer

I am a straight female -- the whole idea just seems wrong to me -- sorry!!!!!! If my husband said that to me, maybe I am old fashioned, but it would really gross/ creep or whatever word you;d like to use - me out! -- I know other women that have my views and would think "ewwww" But, I am sure, since we are all different in this world, some ladyies may not... <br />
I could be friends, I have lesbian friends, however, I would not want those acts around my children.

Best Answer

Dear Krissy, I understand very well your point of view, being a transvestite myself I've tried to deny and hide it for many many years, I still hide it for the rest of the world but I came to terms with myself and to bad, but there is nothing you can do about it, it's not something you just choose for just for fun, it's an urge coming from deep inside that makes you to want to dress up as a beautifull women, (altough I know I'm not)

Best Answer

We all believe the way we believe and I will never put you down for what or the way you believe and feel about us transvestites. I will pray for you.

Best Answer

My wife thinks so :)

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I have only met a very few over the years. My first wife, was my friend, as she was the one that I came out to back in 1974, Then in 1976, I told my Mom, she was very understanding and never put me down for it. Then in 1979, my Mom told my second wife and she helped me with everything. We had other problems and divorced in 1989, but was remarried in 1990, as we loved each other so much, we couldn't stay apart. So as of March 11th, 2014, we will be together as a loving couple 35 years, but she is in a nursing home and has been going on 5 years, but I still love her. Been really sick with a bad cold and haven't seen her since Dec. 2013, when I very good friend from Church takes me to see her, but can only stay maybe 30 mins, as it hurts to see her like this. So I know women can be friends with us Transvestites if you would only give us a chance and get to know us.

Best Answer

You poor thing you, I can understand where your coming from and I'm really pleased that you both gave your marriage a second chance. I know it really must hurt you to be separate from your wife and I'm really pleased you post on here. Some of the people are quality people but you can get some that are really nasty, I don't have a problem with transvestites at all, I have friends over here in the UK so I don't treat anyone different unless you have numerous heads and so forth lol. No just because someone who pretended to be in a ministry in torrrance california, He's recently let my cousin down after trying to beg him for help as she's only got a short time to live, that shows he's a wolf in sheeps clothing and he says he's a healer but in fact its not the first time he's abused people who came to him for help. This is what I'm saying not all cross-dressers are the same as he is and he's the one who gives you all a bad name as he's a user in a big way and thinks he's something special but in reality it just shows he's got no heart for anyone but his selfish ways. I really pity him as everything he does to others will eventually return to him for payment. I would be happy to be your friend, so keep in touch ok

Best Answer