CHECKMATE360 CHECKMATE360 31-35 22 Answers Feb 8, 2010

well I love my wife, and we don't bother with sex.<br />
Sex is more trouble than its worth

Best Answer

I am asexual. Sex plays no part in my relationships.

Best Answer

If the sex is bad love will never survive.

Best Answer

A lot. You will eventually start loving them like a very close friend.

Best Answer

Well, personally, sex and physical intimacy is what makes a marriage or rromatic relarionship different then a friendship, so id say its a top priorty its what deepens the bond

Best Answer

there is no one answer for this, there are to many vaiables

Best Answer

If sex is a pain in the ***, you're doing it wrong!

Best Answer

50/50

Best Answer

when it comes to sex in a relationship It can be worked on and changed, you both learn what the other likes and you grow and get better at it together. So if you love someone then go for it! The only time you run into a problem is when only one side wants to change and grow and the other wants to stay the same. :/

Best Answer

The sex doesn't have to stay bad. What? You think amazing sex just happens? ***** no, work!

Best Answer

Believe me, it's very high. Sex must be something you love to do, not something you have to do. It's the topping of your pizza.

Best Answer

90

Best Answer

I'm in that same situation

Best Answer

0%. Sex is just passion, lust. Truly irreverent to love. If you love someone for their capabilities, such as sex, than you should look into redefining your definition of love.

Best Answer

Been there. It was the only bad thing so i excepted but also worked on it.

Best Answer