How many girls let the man do whatever he likes to her during oral intercourse? ... thinks like hands on head, climaxing on her face.. things like that.
opiator opiator 22-25, M 10 Answers Jun 22, 2012

BF 80%<br />
Husband 60%...40%...20%...5%<br />
Consider it a red flag if you have to ask....

Best Answer

According to Woman's Day Magazine ; about 65% of all females over age 18 are comfortable doing whatever their B/F - Husband want and giving Oral sex on demand / call ..... <br />
Women are becoming more independent nowdays and the numbers are actually decreasing ... as women are now asking ; "What is he doing for me ?"

Best Answer

young woman almost all, older woman almost none

Best Answer

I bet only 10 to 20 % of girls will do that.... at least thats been my luck

Best Answer

I would do it everytime he asks, but usually I go down on him myself during the 'act'

Best Answer

Nowadays, the way people are I say at least 85 %, Because some of the younger people will do it just because they do not want to lose their b/f, the other people is because they do enjoy it, and the others get paid!

Best Answer

I would say 80%

Best Answer

I do pretty much everytime. I love it! There's no limits. What I do for him he does in return for me...omg...I'm super horny right now.......just realized that.........thanks for the question

Best Answer