BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 27 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Health

i can sleep for days....?

Best Answer

100% - well all of the ones I've picked...

Best Answer

how would i know? - i suspect "good in bed" is more subjective than womanizers would like to believe, though less subjective than liberal moralizers like to claim

Best Answer

Well being a Man, I'm like a mirror...the more you get turned on, the more I reflect that, thus increasing our sensuality....if however you're not really into sex and just wanna get this over, I will sense this and get it over....."Snowball affect"...now roll over baby...

Best Answer

I asked everyone around here and I agreed that I was very good in bed. Never been punished once, so sad . . .

Best Answer

I can give you a money back garuntee. :)

Best Answer

10% if that.

Best Answer

I was told I'm pretty good except now that I got fatter it's a lot harder for me to be more physical so usually I just have to lay down in the girl gets on top but she has to move my belly out of the way because it's getting too big and covers down there lol but I can last a long time

Best Answer

We really need a woman whose slept around a hell of a lot to answer this one I feel. lol

Best Answer

I've only had two all the way. One was pitiful. The other was AWESOME. So I married him. :P

Best Answer

I believe ALL men just as ALL women are good in bed...so 100%...

It is just a matter of finding the person you are good "WITH"....one person can NOT be "good" by themselves...it takes their partner to help bring out the best in them....

Best Answer

most feel youneed to please them and then wam bam thank you and F off i think most feel

but then againthat seems tobe what most want as few look for better

Best Answer

A workman is only as good as his tools. I would say it was more about being with the right person at the right time, just as much you as them. Percentage of male sex Gods ? No idea.

Best Answer

LOL you said "Tool"....you wish I'd use my tool...lololol

Best Answer

Yeah I am sure you would hahaha. "A workman is only as good as his tools" is a very common saying here and guessing tools means a whole other thing to you lot. ; )

Best Answer

-0.01 ;9 bahahahaha rofl

Best Answer

Less than 20%, unless they have been well trained by a lady.

Best Answer

23%???

Best Answer

lol i would normally say try them but i dont think it would be appropriate

Best Answer