This question can be taken a couple of different ways... Does the individual suffer their own death or someone else's?
disastercupcake disastercupcake 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Health

I was told not to trust the statistics out there

Best Answer

A large percentage. They can suffer from the death of others or suffer their own end and it's very likely that a least one of those things will happen to everyone. <br />
However there is the small percentage that won't "suffer" from death at all, either because they were depressed, were not mentally aware (have some severe condition that affects their mental awareness), or were unconscious and therefore wouldn't know and wouldn't knowingly suffer it. <br />
There's a problem with your question, not only could it be taken in two ways as to whether it's your death or a loved one's death but there is also the problem that does this person knowingly suffer (e.g. they are aware that they are suffering or experiencing pain) or are they experiencing death without necessarily being aware that they are dying or suffering?

Best Answer

I dont know. It's thought that with computer power increasing at the rate it is, within the next 100 years a human mind could be transfered to computers. Longevity programs are slowly finding the reasons for aging and someday may be able to prolong life and perhaps reverse aging. someday. Who knows what death is exactly. Electrical and chemical reactions in the brain end at death, but is that all there is to mind? Who knows? In less than 100 years humans have gone from horse drawn wagons to spaceships. Nasa can build a device that can send radio from mars rovers to earth without a lot of power (and yet I cant get cell phone reception in the breakroom at work). In the next 100 years who knows? Even experts in their fields dont like to speculate more than 20 years ahead.

Best Answer

Probably 100%. But I'm empirically sure about that.

Best Answer

99%

Best Answer

There is no % we were all born to suffer death because "Jesus" suffered death...

Best Answer

I think that is a choice everyone has. To suffer or not

Best Answer

When your life is taken you are suffering....

Best Answer

All!

Best Answer

LOL! Yep, it's 100%.

Best Answer

What percent of people will die? I'd hazard a random guess at 100%

Best Answer

maybe not but the question was poorly asked. no one SUFFERS from death. We all will die eventually.

Best Answer

Suffer from death. Not just die. Of course everyone dies :)

Best Answer