my'n is "Linkin Park"
Dan193 Dan193 18-21, M 16 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Health

Allison Krauss

Best Answer

Ill go with yanni & andreas vollenveider,not to forget Beethoven

Best Answer

ooooo... Beethoven, nice

Best Answer

Linkin Park ? Interesting. It is interesting to me how different people from different backgrounds and upbringings have such different opinions about so many things. The reasons for this are so vast and complicated that it cannot help but be interesting.<br />
Anyway I'll stop waffling now and give my answer to your Q. <br />
"Nightwish." The singer has an angelic voice and the band produce powerful music. When I listen to Nightwish I get the urge to turn it up, put my head back, close my eyes and let the music take me to a place of peace. :-)

Best Answer

I see that in your case is quality and not quantity. You want that B.A. don't you?

Best Answer

When I answer a Q getting BA is the last thing on my mind. I just answer honestly, that's all. In fact because of what you said I want you to give BA to someone else please. :-) If I get BA will I get paid for that ? I don't think so. If one day aliens land on Earth with the intention of killing us all will they first say," We are going to kill everyone except those who received at least 100 BA's on EP." ? I don't think so. So give BA to someone who values it for some reason.
Peace. Metal rules !!!

Best Answer

I'm just saying this 'cause I'm a perfectionist and why shouldn't I get the BA if I gave a wonderful 1.

Best Answer

Fair enough. Is your star sign possibly Virgo ? Virgos are perfectionists and I know many of them. They are good people to employ because they always do a good job. :-)

Best Answer

Aries - ambition

Best Answer

Great, I know many Aries people too. My daughter is an Aries. She is 21yrs old just completing her Honours degree in Geology. She is also a metal head. She makes me so proud. Anyway I wish you good luck with everything Dan.

Best Answer

same to you &amp; your family

Best Answer

Yes. I love their ability to be mellow in whole songs, or in parts of songs. The ebb and flow of the music is high-energy, but there are often restful spots where one can reflect.

Best Answer

Michael buble !! Oh yes in a hot bubble bath listening to him with candles lit .. Michael buble take me away!! :)

Best Answer

my sister likes him too, however I never understood why =))

Best Answer

Lol ...he's wonderful :) I love him !!

Best Answer

Smashing Pumpkins

Best Answer

Gene Clark. If you are interested try the 'No Other' or 'White Light' cds.

Best Answer

No Man (Steven Wilson)

Best Answer

Any Pink Floyd!<br />
8)

Best Answer

Coldplay

Best Answer

il divo

Best Answer

WOW !!! same here LP

Best Answer

nice, many people think that if it's a rock song, then it can't calm. Not true

Best Answer