earthdragon earthdragon 31-35, F 15 Answers May 30, 2011

That would have been my mother. She was one of the really good ones. She was always there for me even after I was grown and able to take care of myself. She taught me all the life skills I would need in life as I was growing up. And she had this special way of always giving good advice.

Best Answer

Sounds like you had a wonderful Mom!

Best Answer

myself. No one else has made the decisions that have shaped my life.

Best Answer

Very good point. Really, it's too bad other people don't think the same way.

Best Answer

No one really has ever "influenced" my life. My husband has .... at the age of 23. Before then absolutely no one influenced me. Hard to believe but true.

Best Answer

The father of my children.

Best Answer

my grandma she taught me so much and even now though so far away from her and grown she calls me and advices me on life issues

Best Answer

My mother.

Best Answer

My parents!

Best Answer

The oppresive military! My time of choosing my own socks and underwear will come soon enouph.

Best Answer

My best friend from college. She helped through many difficult times and gave me more support than ever. Her name is Lexy and today we still keep in touch. SWhe lives in the usa and I am in China. Miss her very much.

Best Answer

It's great that you have someone like that in your life. I hope you remain in touch with her.

Best Answer

My parents mainly!<br />
and one of my best friend...

Best Answer

Who did I go out of my way to keep tabs on? Who did I break all my own rules for? Who was the person I allowed to influence my life? That would be my husband. -

Best Answer

Probably my parents because they decided to adopt me before I was born. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't even be in this state, let alone have such a good life. And they're wonderful role models most of the time, but everyone has their flaws. :)

Best Answer

my mom.

Best Answer