havingfuninthesun havingfuninthesun 36-40, M 9 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

Nikola Tesla. The guy got screwed in real life.

Best Answer

GOOD CALL! He was fascinating and he got royally screwed.

Best Answer

Maybe instead of screwed we agree on "shocked."

Best Answer

Absolutely. Make sure it points out that Westinghouse seized all his equipment and notebooks, too.

Best Answer

Good one ;) is your avi a picture of an underground sea creature? It's a beautiful image.

Best Answer

It's a bioluminescent octopus.

Best Answer

I have to look that up, that is the coolest thing, I love the ocean and sea creatures and have never seen one. Nature is insane.

Best Answer

Irena Sendler:Sendler smuggled 2,500 Jewish children out of the Warsaw Ghetto during WW2

Best Answer

I love hearing about real life heroes. I think to myself, because of her, GENERATIONS of people were saved. Very special story that would be.

Best Answer

mine, but it'd be pretty boring

Best Answer

Someone i know...-she live without knowing her real mother and been abused by her stepmother and stepsiblings,she run away and live happily for 3years with adopted family then her stepfamily drag her back to the hell..she got married with a man she know nothing about him,now she's living in a great depress world with the mentally abusive husband with 4 childs...in her life,she only feel happy for 3 years...

Best Answer

That sounds like a movie. What people have been through and how they survive, I think to myself...please let there be a heaven for those people. They deserve it!

Best Answer

I best friend. I adore him and everything he does. He definitely deserves a movie.

Best Answer

An old WWII vet I worked with a number of years ago. He was a tank commander in Sicily and southern Italy. He had three tanks shot out from under him and the last one tore up his legs pretty bad

Best Answer

THREE TANKS! That guy is indestructible! Sound like a good movie.

Best Answer

We worked the night shift together and love to trade war stories,

Best Answer

Mine - lifetime movie about a teenage girl living with the demons of childhood sexual abuse

Best Answer

I'm very sorry to hear that :( I hope you're out of that situation!

Best Answer

Yes - it's been over for a few years. I've told my story here on EP. it doesn't haunt me every day but I still have my bad days and occassional nightmares. I think these movies should be seen - raise awareness that your seemingly happy, occassionally moody little girl may be hiding a secret shame.

Best Answer

I'm glad you are over with that. I try to be a forgiving person in life, but ever since my sister had two kids, I realized I could probably kill someone if they harmed a hair on their head. I'm really glad you got help and are out of that hell. You're a strong person.

Best Answer

My own x

Best Answer

what would be the brief synopsis?

Best Answer

Lol .. So much .. Mind boggling where to start

Best Answer

start at how it ended, give me a bite Miss Shark ;)

Best Answer

It's not ended :-) x

Best Answer

:) I hope it has a happy ending, sounds like you've lived a life.

Best Answer

Me too huni .. I truly deserve it .. Mr thinks x

Best Answer