Questionator Questionator 26-30 387 Answers Feb 14 in Community

Question of the Day

"We apologize if you are receiving this message more than once. We're contacting you because one or more of the groups you belong to has been removed for violating EP Community Guidelines"

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I agree 100%!!!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

This has to be the best response.

Best Answer

Got that one. Just for saying the work ****

Best Answer

Lmao...

Best Answer

Not afraid, frakking annoyed by it

Best Answer

What bothers me most is they never tell you which group it was or what exactly was wrong with it. I belong to 250 groups so it's not like I can just scan the list and know which one's missing.

Best Answer

Yeah what she said. lol

Best Answer

So true

Best Answer

ROTFLMAO! Yes, it has gotten that way. I agree.

Best Answer

LOL, so true!!

Best Answer

"I don't love you anymore."

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Oh God I was gonna say that! I am terrified of hearing this one or I never loved you

Best Answer

Ouch!

Best Answer

I have heard it before, sadly. It crushed me, and I stay devastated for almost 2 years afterward.
I had no idea then, why i was going through the pain i was going through. but then i met the man I'm with now, and he's so incredibly perfect for me.... the last man had to move out of my life to make room for him. he just had to.
But now, hearing those words again is the most terrifying thing to me, because if *he* said them to me I don't know that I could ever recover. I work hard every day to make sure he knows I love him and hope for the same in return. :)
Thank you; I'm very happy. And happy Valentine's to you, too!

Best Answer

I have heard it a number of times in my life. It seems so easy for people to turn love on and off as if it were a light switch. I wonder if it was ever really love in the first place? Know what I mean?

Best Answer

and by injecting some assured immunity and faultlessness to the mix...

Best Answer

yes, had that quite recently and it is devastating :(

Best Answer

I'm so sorry to hear that, Lennon. It's a really awful thing to hear.

Best Answer

This one cuts deep.

Best Answer

"POLICE! OPEN THE DOOR!"

Best Answer

Hhahaha good one :-D

Best Answer

"You have cancer"

Best Answer

Yeah tat is a nightmare

Best Answer

I remember the day the surgeons came in and told my family they found cancer in my father. Worst day ever.

Best Answer

Must be v tough...I also remember wen we rushed to hospital after my father had a heart attack I felt am standing under hot sun and the tree that provided me shade has been cut

Best Answer

I had 2 doctors tell me that. First time left me in shock and my wife in tears. Second time was from a surgeon we nicknamed Dr. Doom and Jack Kevorkian's twin brother. Stage III lung cancer.
Best sentence i ever heard? "Don't worry, this is do-able. I have performed this surgery successfully hundreds of times" Spoken by Dr. Thomas D'Amico, Chief Thoracic Surgeon, Duke University Hospital. The man who saved my life when no other doctor gave me odds of living over 40%. And a heckuva nice man on top of it! So, if you ever know anyone with lung cancer...
And message me back to let me know what happened if you did refer someone, or yourself. Never give up! Never give in!

Best Answer

Wow. Yes, that would be horrible.

Best Answer

Coffee has gone extinct.

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Exactly! My answer should have won! O.o LOL!

Best Answer

*someone you love* just died.

Best Answer

TRUST ME.

Best Answer

Best Answer

"Im pregnant, and I'm keeping it"

Best Answer

Lol.. this one is good.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

YES! Exactly what I was going to say!

Best Answer

"Depart from me, I never knew you."

Best Answer

This is my #1 fear

Best Answer

:-(

Best Answer

I am completely disappointed in you.<br />
I've found out that disappointment, especially from someone who you admire, hurts a million times worse than any amount of yelling. I remember one of my favorite coaches of all time told me this. I have never cried so hard. No amount of screaming and cursing could have matched the look of disappointment on his face.

Best Answer

This one used to be my kryptonite until a couple years ago. I enjoy living by my own standards nowadays.

Best Answer

'Are you gonna eat that'?

Best Answer

I already heard the words I most feared. Last month the doctor said "I'm sorry. We did all we could." That's when I learned my girlfriend died.

Best Answer

I'm so sorry. :(

Best Answer

Really sorry

Best Answer

Im sorry.

Best Answer

Very sorry :(

Best Answer

"You're a terrible person."

Best Answer

I hear it every day

Best Answer

Heard it.

"I'm bad, and that's good. I'll never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be than me."

Best Answer

This made me smile. Thanks, Ralph ;)

Best Answer

We are through. It makes me feel I'm not ready for another new loss in my life, even if I got over it, still scares and agitates me.

Best Answer

"I am so sorry to inform you that your Parent/Child is dead."

Best Answer

Honey I'm home

Best Answer

You look your age! (will never happen)

Best Answer

"Ummmm... I'm a little short on cash this week. Can I borrow some money?"

Best Answer

Not really afraid, but I hate hearing this sentence. <br />
"What's wrong, are you mad?" <br />
That gets me so angry.

Best Answer

"Can I ask you something?" or "Can we talk?"

Best Answer