I just wanna see if there are any ladies who are like me when it comes to physical features....everyone I know likes blonde hair and blue eyes. However I like brown eyes the darker the better and black hair, muscles aren't bad either lol. No looking for a guy just making conversation. Men you are welcome to answer too =P
Kaydon1984 Kaydon1984 26-30, F 14 Answers May 10 in Community

For a woman, I'd like her to be 5 foot 8 inches, have an A-cup breast size, thin as a rake with no curves, Sharp green eyes, Thick mahogany colored hair that looks good in a ponytail, and has *****. Lots and lots of *****.

Best Answer

I love tall, curvy and athletic...with dark, dark hair and green eyes.<br />
But, all in all if her personality is not compatible to mine...what's the sense? We would never get along.

Best Answer

I tend to be more attracted to those who are Asian(not Indians though)..However, as long as I get along with her and enjoy being around her...chances are I will be happy.

Best Answer

I love bright pretty blue or green eyes and a little meat. I don't like skinny guys lol.

Best Answer

I like dark hair, dark eyes.

Best Answer

Happy eyes!, they are the temple and be all to your true inner core!......any color eyes but must be happy & spontaneous

Best Answer

None in particular. A woman is a package, and every part of her must compliment the other in order for her to fit my definition of perfect. Colors, and other such details are immaterial.

Best Answer

I like black hair and jet black eyes..lol..because I have them!

Best Answer

That's cool! I'm the same except I have blue eyes and brown hair...and I like the opposite of me. =)

Best Answer

Sound pretty!

Best Answer

Thank you, you too =)

Best Answer

whatever. women are more beautiful than i could ever dream.

Best Answer

O: i am compelled toward cute ears ^w^ hehe i like to nibble on them

Best Answer

Fav is gorgeous firm butt and very good teeth.

Best Answer

For a woman, nice thick wallet, with high-limit credit cards.

Best Answer

Yes I do.

Best Answer