Her personality? Ok fine, her face titts and ***

Best Answer

Lmao thank u I was waiting for someone to say that haha

Best Answer

Meh...<br />
Was gonna write something funny... but knel123 nailed it.<br />
I guess just her face in general then.<br />
E.g . Does she have a friendly and kind face... nothing worse than a sour or nasty woman.<br />
Love a nice smiley and friendly face.

Best Answer

Haha ya. So u like cutesy girls?

Best Answer

I guess.... Just someone with a happier type of personality. I like other things to of course... but looks wise, a smile is a good sign that she knows how to have a laugh and have fun.

Best Answer

I've never thought about that. that's a great point

Best Answer

Well it goes something like this "Body type (full, skinny, hourglass, boxy), then legs, to butt, to ****, to stomach, and then the face is always the decider, bad face brings everything down by about 5 knotches, good face completes the package and a great face enhances everything else by 5 knotches. A beautiful face can often times make up for a mediocre body. I feel like that's how i am. I have a good looking face on a mediocre body haha.

Best Answer

what about a fat body a lot of obese chicks look cute in the face because the fat makes there features seem baby like

Best Answer

fat chicks need love too...

Best Answer

Haha nice :D

Best Answer

Are you refering to me?

Best Answer

just figured I'd give you a legitimate answer to your (hopefully) legitmate question. =]

Best Answer

Haha well thank u :)

Best Answer

First? *** and legs. Mihiskirts are GREAT! ;)

Best Answer

***, then work ma way up

Best Answer

Usually her face and hair, then her legs, unless I see her from behind first then it is butt, hair and legs.

Best Answer

Weight... Before the flaming begins, keep in mind this feature is noticable from quite a distance. So it gets noticed more.

Best Answer

Her face and hair.

Best Answer

Her face and her eyes

Best Answer