SelangorNight SelangorNight 56-60, M 25 Answers Nov 22, 2010

A poppie flower in honor of my father - a WWII vet and VFW member. They sell poppies to raise money for injured vets. My father was a top seller.

Best Answer

Nice

Best Answer

My little dog, and Suzarella is georgous. <br />
neuilly

Best Answer

Dogged!

Best Answer

A miniature schnauzer

Best Answer

Schnauzi

Best Answer

A picture of jrjh143 =)

Best Answer

Who is.. never mind

Best Answer

a picture of a evil looking question mark with a smiley inside it. it was made by the woman i love and i love it:)

Best Answer

Questionable

Best Answer

my neices and nephew, they are my most popular!<br />
occasionally another relative, or pets, or a favorite artwork, random naked ladies, or a fractal pattern. a solid black or midnight blue are always good too.

Best Answer

Relative!

Best Answer

A black wolf nuzzling a white wolf.. I'll put it as my avatar for a bit...

Best Answer

Wolfish

Best Answer

my avatar that i use here for EP... it's at full res 1024x768 on the desktop and it's special and unique to me because it's a male sim that i created ba<x>sed on my own face. it's the closest thing i have to finding out what i might look like post-transition (i'm a FTM transman).

Best Answer

Unique

Best Answer

Me and my best friends dressed up from halloween

Best Answer

Scary

Best Answer

I had a little to much time one winter and ended up making my own. A different one for each month. Birthdays of children and grandchildren, Holidays etc.. are all there to remind me. I also thought that was orriginal!

Best Answer

Inventive

Best Answer

A picture I took of some nearby trees showing their awesome fall colors.

Best Answer

Bucolic

Best Answer

Hills and clouds...christ I've had the same one for years, bout time to change it

Best Answer

Time to get something with a little pizzaz!

Best Answer

Our moon shining brightly on a dark night.nestled beside clouds

Best Answer

Romantic

Best Answer

green bamboo

Best Answer

Nice

Best Answer

My Wallpaper rotates...*Thank you windows 7*...I have a smelting pot of about 200 pictures that rotate around...All of them are of Hot Women, Guns, Or Hot Women Holding Guns...Or Hot Rods...

Best Answer

I have one of those controversial "Muhammad" cartoons, where the deceased terrorists are lining up to<br />
get into the Afterlife. Muhammad's blocking the way, yelling "Stop! Stop! We've run out of virgins!"

Best Answer

A pic of the coast of Cascais, Portugal, from a trip I made there last year.

Best Answer

An SR-71 in flight over mountains. The SR-71 is one of the most awesome aircraft ever built.

Best Answer