Amandakellyxoxo Amandakellyxoxo 18-21, F 17 Answers Feb 19 in Hobbies

Tongue, ears.

Best Answer

The standard and boring ears. I used to have my labret pierced too, but when I landed in the UK with a wicked middle ear infection I kinda lost the plot and took it out. Since then I grew up and the idea of a repeat makes my husband screw his face up in disgust (so probably not). Thankfully, he shares my love for tattoos

Best Answer

I have the middle of my cartilage...I wish that I had my eyebrow.

Best Answer

just my ears..i only wear diamond earrings

Best Answer

Fancy lol

Best Answer

haha lol. nah, they aren't real..i cant afford real diamonds

Best Answer

I currently have none, but i want to get three on my right ear, two on my left, my belly button pierced, my nose pierced and my lip pierced.

Best Answer

Ears. I am allergic to nickel so I can only wear real gold.

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

One in each ear. That's probably all I'll ever have.

Best Answer

I have my cartilage, lobe and a for a while I had my septum pierce.

Best Answer

ears... 2... one in each ear...

Best Answer

Just ears.

Best Answer

Had my ears stretched now saggy ear lobes not too bad lol had my nose pierced 3 years ago may do it again not sure and 4 other small ear piercings in right ear

Best Answer

Right now Septum &navel.. I took the majority out :p

Best Answer

I don't have any but I do want a septum or just a nose ring.

Best Answer

Normally positioned Ear rings, placed there in extremely sterile conditions by careful and experienced operators are acceptable, after that, any tattoos or gross placement of piercings are an abomination and should be avoided at all costs.

Best Answer

Get with the times gramps

Best Answer

The thing is, I've had the time to learn from the mistakes of others, my advice to you is responsible, it's based upon what I have learned about the way of this world. I'm lots of things, but I have never been dumb enough to make it obvious by disfiguring myself so as to create a false image of myself. That image may cost you dearly in life, and believe me, life is a long time when it's made hard by the mistakes of our innocence and inexperience when we are young. Be whomever you wish, just don't make it obvious to the masses.

Best Answer

No one asked for your opinion so leave

Best Answer

First of all, this is an open forum, it's where people come to comment or learn; if you can't handle an opposing view, why put yourself out there in places like this. I've said all I believe you needed to hear, if you choose to ignore my advice, it's no skin off my nose. Bye for now, lol.

Best Answer

I do not have any and I think they are stupid.

Best Answer

Can you not read ?

Best Answer

Can you not stick your pierced nose into my face?

Best Answer

Go take a long walk off a short pier **** head

Best Answer

A Prince Albert.

Best Answer