Just wondering which kind of pills someone would have to take to be able to end their life (as apposed to just getting sick) so that I can rid my home of them.
CaptainElite CaptainElite 22-25, F 20 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Depression

Probably be a shorter list if it were "What pills do not kill you when overdosed?"

Best Answer

Even vitamin pills can kill.

Best Answer

I don't even know if I should answer this or not. You may just be a very smart person asking the opposite of what you really want to know, to make it look like you're not the one trying to do it. Cause if you are, don't do it..seriously it's not worth it. All you're going to do is wake up in the middle of everything, in a hospital and you'd go straight to a psychiatric ward.

Best Answer

Are you trying to end your life?? If you are I want to say God loves you. I'm not a Jesus freak. But that's one thing I do believe. Anyways... If you really wanted to die you wouldn't have came to EP. So I want to say you are alive for a reason ...find that reason... Find a reason to smile. If you ever need a friend I am here.

Best Answer

Not marijuana for sure... Not one overdose ever happened.

Best Answer

aspirin

Best Answer

all!

Best Answer

did you know that if you drink enough water, you can die of water poisoning?

so get rid of any water you have in the house and if you want to live, don't drink water. that stuff will kill you.

Best Answer

Instead I will tell you what can't that I know of now I'm not that smart so I might be wrong but pepto and tums and rolaids is what I know is safe to keep around I'm not that smart so I can't be sure what else is safe but I'm not going to list deadly stuff for someone so that someone else who wants to die can have a easier time finding a list of stuff to harm their self because they notice your question and think hey easy way to find ideas

Best Answer

all of them i would guess. a glass of water will nourish you, but increase that glassfull, as witnessed by Sandy, and you get a devastating result

Best Answer

Many... You're better off keeping them in a locked box if you need them, because trying to sort them out will likely result in you ridding yourself of most of the medicine in your house. Even seemingly trivial things like laxatives or some antacid medicines can kill people if taken in high enough quantities.

Best Answer

Uh........huh. Good one.

Best Answer

The kinds that are incomparable with your body when one takes too many.... Heck even Gatorade can mess up your body's chemistry and do serious damage if consumed improperly.

Best Answer