When a judge lets a ********* out on bond and esp when the low life runs and doesn't show up for his court date.

Best Answer

When people leave replies to your answers to be mean or embarress you because they are miserable :) Crumbs! When people don't take their shoes off before walking around my house. Bees.

Best Answer

People who smoke around pregnant women.

Best Answer

Users, posers, and poor drivers

Best Answer

Everything

Best Answer

Gov't lies.

Best Answer

ONION RINGS....

Best Answer

Hearing parents of young children say.......'good job".........I am going to vomit if I hear it again.<br />
Letting their little darlings press the "wheelchair' button to open doors - this is the button in most public buildings that has the wheelchair symbol on it.......folks, it is NOT to be used by your bratty kids to open the damn door!!!!!!!<br />
I see this constantly at the library where I go to use the internet........many times I've thought of saying something, politely, to the parent, but figure what's the use???? if the kid likes it, why 'deprive' them of their fun!???????? DISGUSTING.....<br />
...I want to say, 'excuse me, but I don't believe you or your child is in a wheelchair, using a walker, or even cane, so why do you use that button?"<br />
I'm sure that'd go over big with these smug sonsabitches......oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Wow dude! We were all kids at some point. I guess you are just a kid hater.

Best Answer

no, I don't hate children. just don't see why parents let their kids abuse a public facility for the handicapped!!! again, if you are not in a wheelchair, using a walker or even a cane, NO ONE has any business using the damn button.....it got so bad at the library I go to that the thing had to actually be repaired from overuse - and I know 'cause I asked why it was being repaired!!........so much for responsible adults!!!

Best Answer

Selfish drivers, animal cruelty, loud people, pedophiles, litterers, Washington DC, lousy weather, weeds, and when my boyfriend can't do his own dishes.

Best Answer

Not much!

Best Answer