HONKGamzeeHONK HONKGamzeeHONK 13-15, F 11 Answers Apr 7, 2012

No regular businesses will hire you at 14 ; usually need to be 16 at least ... unless it is a small family ran operation ....<br />
If you want to work ; make up some flyers and go door to door offering to clean out garages, mow yards , pull weeds , wash cars etc ...

Best Answer

Wal mart I believe. Either that or you could work on the streets. You can get paid alot of money in one sitting lol

Best Answer

Enjoy not working you will be a slave to the clock soon enough...

Best Answer

Walmart, Kroger, Taco Bell, Burger King, McDonalds, and Mijer is what I have been told. I am also looking for a job at 14 and I have been told that as long as you have a work permit that you can get a job at any of them. But I do recommend calling different places to see if they will hire you. Just keep your head up and KEEP CALLING don't give up!

Best Answer

No places anymore. In the good old days, many, many years ago, a 14 year old could get a job at a restaurant, but not anymore. I was a dish washer and a cook at a Italian restaurant when I was 14. Good luck.

Best Answer

Some day camps.

Best Answer

none

Best Answer

Some farmers will.

Best Answer

only weird places

Best Answer