4 Adults 2 4 year old 1 5 year old 2 10 year old 1 13 year old 1 15 year old So something we can all enjoy were going Madame Tussaud, Beach,London eye, Chessington and Thorpe park.
MommaBearTo5Kids MommaBearTo5Kids 31-35, F 19 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Travel

don't forget the art galleries and museums..... those places have things for kids..... this big kid has had a go at them!

Best Answer

The Tower of London, they have a tour and a show which is great for everyone.

Best Answer

I've always wanted to visit Whitechapel...

Best Answer

Old Hampton Court palace. There are ghosts there..the little girl ghost is shy and she's only ever made contact with a few people, and she is by the stairs downstairs in the kings chamber. Also, there is fun reenacting there so your little girls can play horse, and the teenagers learn to dance as they did back in the day, and perhaps you may see the lady in blue (whom I saw on the third floor from the courtyard, when it was off limits to all but construction workers, and what's more, is that I had my glasses off and I could see her clearly.). There are lots of activities there, and it is rich with history. Perhaps your kids might see the adorable dog ghost. There was a fire once long ago in this palace (I know this cause the little girl told me about it).

Best Answer

Chessington and Thorpe park are not in London. As most people have suggested, stick with the museums, galleries etc.

Best Answer

Visit the memorial to WWI vets at St. Paul's Cathedral! Never forget the men who served.

Best Answer

The main attractions can be very expensive and possibly a bit disappointing. My advice would be to get travel cards for the underground and see as many free things as possible.

Best Answer

Tower of London is always a good one for all ages and then the London eye is great too

Best Answer

Imperial War Museum, Science Museum, Natural History Museum. Those would be my first stops but there is loads more to see and do.

Best Answer

Natural History museum is a must.. the kids will love it.

Best Answer

and of course take a trip on a double decker bus, a black taxi and get a photo with a red phone box if you can :)

Best Answer

Thank you so much how could I forget that.

Best Answer

I helped! Yay :D

Best Answer

Tower of London, Baker Street to see where Sherlock Holmes lived. (I know he's a fictional character but they do have a plaque there for him.) Hyde Park, and of course Buckingham Palace. Have a great time. :)

Best Answer

Science museum! Great fun for all and lovely hands on fun for kids

Best Answer

Oh and the sea life centre.
Walk along the Thames too, and over the bridges. Go along to St Paul's cathedral.
Try and plan routes because things are closer than you realise and so some things might be walking distance which means you all see even more and avoid the tube.

Best Answer

all of them

Best Answer

Tate Modern! And walk South Bank, there are always dressed up people-statues and things going on. Tate Modern is my favourite, the art is quite entertaining and funny :)

From there, you are basically in the centre... and next to London Eye!

Best Answer

Stone henge? We can all get abducted by the aliens together?

Best Answer

Well we could always make pit-stops. :P

Best Answer