You think I don't know that bulimia is disgusting and unhealthy? Do you think I hate myself this much for shts and giggles?
emphasize emphasize 22-25, F 14 Answers Jun 6, 2012

Who have you been talking to- please see a dr

Best Answer

You're beautiful, and whoever called you that is a sick, sick person. I wish the best for you, and I hope you overcome this obstacle. Take heart, because we all have obstacles. :) after all, thats what life is composed of. Best of luck, girl!

Life goes on, days get brighter.-Mac Miller

Best Answer

You must understand that people who insult others just do it to feel better about themselves. Whenever someone calls you names, don't take it personally. Just look at that person and realize that he/she also has a story that makes them feel miserable and weak. Most people don't even care about what they tell you. They just use you to vent. Just like an angry person uses a punch bag to calm down. But you DO have a choice, when it comes to your feelings and how you take that insult - get affected by them, or not give a damn about what they have to say. The most important person in your life is YOU. Everybody else is temporary. They come and go. Always be sure about what YOU think about yourself and believe you are entitled to do anything. And who says otherwise is a frustrated loser. Allow yourself to be empowered. And have the courage to be whoever you want to be. Never let other peoples' judgements get in the way. They are just superficial words anyway...

Best Answer

I don't think you are disgusting, some people are just nasty..

Best Answer

I don't get any pleasure out of it but what do you expect when you post something about vomming up your food on an open forum? You posted it for attention hon and not all of the attention was the kind of sympathy you'd hoped for and now you are all mad at us. I sincerely hope you get the bulemia sorted out, I truly do, but I'm never going to react with hugs annd kisses when someone puts me off my stir-fry. Honestly, I had to push my plate to one side.

Best Answer

I posted it to the bulimia group hopibg someone who knew what they were talking about could tell me if I should seek immediate medical attention or if it was something minor.

Best Answer

Fair enough hon. It ended up on the main forum anyway - a question comes up on the main forum and it's open game to be answered by whoever is online. I truly do hope you get it sorted out. For the record I would suggest you get it checked out in case it's a small hernia or rupture - you'd be prone to that I'm sure from the strain it must put on your lower abdomen. I hope it feels better soon.

Best Answer

There's an old saying-love the sinner, hate the sin--you aren't disgusting, your DISORDER is revolting to most people.

Best Answer

awh... sorry hun... that is not cool. Its horribly not sensitive to how you are feeling. /hugs

Best Answer

I saw your first question and did not answer it. So sorry you are dealing with this not an easy thing to live with. Of course you know it is not healthy one bit and yet you continue, so sorry. Sorry you had rude answers, but people's and mine as well by the way, understanding of this is limited. Other questions get rude answers, you took a chance. Please seek medical help for your pain and hopefully you are getting help for your bulimia.

Best Answer

Now, that's just wrong. No reason to hate someone because they have an illness. Let it go, Baby. You're doing your best, and that's all anyone can ask. <3

Best Answer

i would never you are not stupid or disgusting not at all

Best Answer

i would get no pleasure out of it... we all have our issues

Best Answer