Any but legendaries.
Owl37 Owl37 18-21, M 8 Answers Mar 21 in Embarrassing & Funny

Steelix because he looks badass. Or Tyrannitar.

Best Answer

Togepi

Best Answer

Pokemon is seriously the gayest most stupid thing to ever come onto planet earth. It consumes people's lives and everyone who plays it is an annoying c*nt nerd weirdo that annoys the sh*t out of EVERYONE except themselves. Honestly, it's not even fun or remotely cool. Retarded fake creatures lamely battling and going into balls. Wow. So swaggy. I hate Pokemon and everyone who plays it.

Best Answer

Cool story tell it again.

Best Answer

That sounds like religion to me.

Best Answer

Religion?

Best Answer

Wow that was so witty and clever I'm just in awe.. Thanks for sharing that piece of information with the world sir.

Best Answer

And thank you for randomly hating on my question. Someone needs a chill pill.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Cool story tell it again.

Best Answer

So pokemon is gayer than gay ****?

Best Answer

Best Answer

No problem bro✌

Best Answer

Cool story tell it again.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Cool story tell it again.

Best Answer

Best Answer

squirtle

Best Answer

pikachu

Best Answer