You have plenty of time learning to be a friend with yourself..

Best Answer

Ya never have to help em move

Best Answer

nobody cares about the toilet seat, your the Master of the remote control.........if somethin goes missin.....you can blame it on the dog

Best Answer

You have to be a friend to have a friend and you are alone because you choose to be...

Best Answer

i try to make friends all the time

Best Answer

You should try saying happy things instead of putting yourself down nobody wants to deal with negative all the time....I know you got jokes in you try that just cut yourself a break and good things will happen

Best Answer

i dont know any jokes

Best Answer

look em up

Best Answer

Your not pressured into doing things you don't want to, you don't have to keep up appearances that may not be you, you can be as sloppy or as anal as you desire and there is no one there to tell you different. The said part.. when your done, there is no one there!

Best Answer

you dont have to buy birthday presents ..... any way thought you was going to the pub

Best Answer

i did, been back ages ago, it went bad

Best Answer

Nobody elses expectations to live up to. <br />
I'm serious...until I got married, I tended to keep friends at arms length. I had friends, but, not the way other people seemed to have friends. When I would move, I simply stopped keeping in touch with people that I used to talk to. It was a very casual attitude towards other people, and it worked well for me.<br />
When you have very close friends, there's always someone elses expectations to live up to. They expect you to act a certain way, come over at a certain time, call them at a certain time, etc, etc; while you think you have free will, as soon as you do something that they don't expect, you see that they're hurt, or upset...and you're hurt or upset that you did that. And the cycle starts all over again.<br />
Other than family, I'm a fan of not having other expectations on my life.

Best Answer