What did it cost you to get to the mountain top or if you're still climbing, what have you sacrificed so far?
5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 10 Answers Mar 8 in Community

It Cost me my former standard eyesight and Memory laps from time to time , The good part is a monthly $25.000.0 income

Best Answer

Pre or after taxes? :D

Best Answer

Loopholes / Tax free / Army Veteran C.M.H. / On line teacher , Public service world wide / Classed as code 00001 Disable U S Veteran / In Summary : The IRS leaves me alone .

Best Answer

This is... I don't know... it's new to me... ehm... wow. :)
I have been smiling for like 140 seconds straight I think... hehe... it's quite hard to reply to this... ;) and it feels like you have lived and live in a different dimension than I do... And yet, here you are... hmm, makes me smile again... Nope, that's it, I am speechless now. :) I have some thinking and perhaps planning to do. Thank you sir.

Best Answer

Minimaxhall , My Disability as it's called is Dyslexia where bill = llid to my range of vision / all that I see is viewed as if in a mirror .

Best Answer

Okay, I understand.
I did a fast google search; Dyslexia ------> images. And I get the idea of how it is. Even thou you are dyslectic, you have achieved a lot. Sorry that it's disabling... I feel bad for something.... but I don't know why... but it doesn't matter... I usually say "hang in there" or similar, but you know how to hang in there better than I do... So I am wordless again :)

Best Answer

it's a simple mind set / Can't = I don't want to / I Can = if it doesn't work correct the first time then keep thinking outside of the box for all options / I Will do it .

Best Answer

"keep thinking outside of the box" Strange deja vu again... I stood in front of the mirror 2 or 3 hours ago for maybe 50 seconds... And I Told myself.... Think outside the box... And I agree totally. I can / I can't = mindset.

Best Answer

Livin' good buddy!

Best Answer

Oy , you should see the fees for research and development of adaptive tools for computer software

Best Answer

I sacrificed success for love, and then me dumped me! Grrr

Best Answer

Silly man. Plenty more fish!

Best Answer

what??

Best Answer

Tumbling down.

Best Answer

£1.50 and i'm still at the bottom

Best Answer

To get to where I am now, I had to sacrifice ties to my family, to former friends, to people whom I wanted to believe in, but feel something is missing. I have to abandon my dreams and my hopes for myself, and instead work towards bettering humanity through my examples of love. I need people in my life who will help me, or encourage me to take those last steps to the top. It's not enough for a friend to say, I care, and then still be absent from my life. I have sacrificed time and energy and attention for years out of my own personal life, to be there and to help others, and to try to make an indent that mattered. I have been hated upon and dismissed, for being me, for caring, for not running like the norm; I have been kicked down endlessly for being my own person, with my own mind. I have been accused of the unthinkable and condemned by a society that fosters hate and arrogance. The price of my success, has been at the price of my own life.

Best Answer

I'd say consider Jesus. His idea of "success" was to help others; all of us. The cost... his very life/blood!

Best Answer

Imagine a snake, scorpion, spider (tarantula) or other animal that changes skin/fur and in between is very fragile. It's something like that.

Best Answer