Elvid1 Elvid1 26-30, M 14 Answers Aug 27, 2013 in Food

I don't eat one more than the other and I will typically have most of thosd offerings over a week. Yoghurt I may have every second day.

Best Answer

Quinoa...which is a healthier choice than any meat product; contains all the essential amino acids and b-vitamins without any salt or cholesterol. Tofu would come in second. But every once in a while I do enjoy a good angus beef burger!

Best Answer

You are wrong to believe PETA lies. Humans are omnivores and need both meat and vegetables.

Best Answer

Okay, I eat plenty of fruit and veggies too. And just because you believe in the information you read and disagree with my beliefs doesn't deem my perceptions are erroneous. They are far many schools of thought. Don't comment on my statements again either.

Best Answer

Chicken.

Best Answer

I eat alot of chicken, but thats because its my favorite meat and has a good source of protein :()

Best Answer

Beef, I guess, closely followed by chicken and then fish.

Best Answer

Tofu.

Best Answer

Probably vegetable based protein, some beef and pork, chicken if the wife forces me ( I prefer turkey)

Best Answer

i try to eat chicken and fish during the week , way beter protein to fat ratio than beef or pork

Best Answer

lot's of milk too

Best Answer

Chicken n fish

Best Answer

I usually have eggs and bacon in the morning and beef or fish for dinner.

Best Answer

chicken but also beans incorporated in main dishes, I would love to have affordable clean fresh fish

Best Answer

chicken

Best Answer