smthshekar smthshekar 26-30, M 75 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Hobbies

The same as I would for women who rape men.<br />
Whatever the law decided was to be the correct response. Why? Because most people are completely ignorant and emotional about such things ba<x>sed only on fear and don't even see a corner of the bigger picture. This is why we rely on a few to govern the law and hope for the best...<br />
Is rape terrible yes. Does it deserve to have consequences deemed by the law, OBVIOUSLY, but these discussions about how severely epic a punishment needs to be are childish and counter-productive.

Best Answer

Have you ever fantasized about revenge? Not necessarily an "epic" revenge. Just the simple act of it.

Best Answer

I don't believe there is a single person alive who hasn't.
But there is something to be said about restraint when it comes to emotion, and allow yourself the objectivity to really address the problem as best one can. That is the most honorable thing to do for the victims and for society. Let the emotion play its parts for everything beside the law.

Best Answer

well if it involved any of my beloved - they wont have to worry about the state

Best Answer

Anyone who rapes anyone should do time in prison. Not just men raping girls, but anyone, anywhere, anywhen, anyhow. Taking sex without permission is rape. Having sex with someone who is not able to give consent, is rape. Having sex with a minor is rape. No matter who does it, or what the ages are, it is rape and it is wrong and they should be in jail. <br />
If the victim is a child; they should have their genitals removed and fed to them for breakfast, then they should be sent to jail.

Best Answer

4. Do to them wat they did to the girl

Best Answer

public $exual torture & mutilation accompanied by verbal abuse and rock-throwing, culminating in a long slow painful death.<br />
update: includes rape of boys, women, & men also.

Best Answer

Update much appreciated. It is easy to forget anyone can be a victim. Strange culture....

Best Answer

I'm Gonna shoot them, once there dead, Do what Gurkas did, Take off there head's Reach down rip out there intestines and every single organ i can find, And leave them there for the animals. :) Hope no one choked on that one

Best Answer

Public castration ... no anestethic ... make it a prime time event so as many people will see it as possible ... then after that the death sentence

Best Answer

I like castration... seriously. and he real thing, not chemical. <br />
but I also think there should be stiff penalties for those who falsely accuse (of rape) to manipulate... and no, i am not trying to start a "blame the victim" mentality debate cause i don't believe the woman is ever at fault for being raped even if she dresses slutty in dangerous parts of town, but there are women who use this as a threat to manipulate. they should be punished harshly too

Best Answer

sounds like a good plan to me

Best Answer

4. THEY should be raped with a Roto-Rooterยฎ or a high-speed chainsaw.

Best Answer

Death. there are too many of them . we need to get rid of them as fast as possible.

Best Answer

Push a red hot poker up their *** and keep it hot,while their hands are tied behind their back and a hungry dog chews on their gravy covered balls.

Best Answer

pour acid over them from head to foot very slowly, make the ***** suffer horrible pain

Best Answer

Electronic Genital Castration / Life in prison / The death penalty is just too quick. They don't have time to suffer enough. India's government is considering this after a 23 year old woman was gang raped on a bus by 7 men including the bus driver. They shoved a tire iron into her and damaged her internal organs so badly she died. Then they dumped her body on the side of the road.

Best Answer

long slow painful death would be ok though. then you wouldn't have to house &amp; feed them. and they couldn't do it again.

Best Answer

castrated and nubbed, then life in prison with the back of there pants removed so the prisoners know they like to be raped

Best Answer

hum....find the ten biggest **** stars i can find and ...well ...you can imagine. hopefully they will understand what they did after that...but the fun doesn't stop there...then put them in prison with a couple of lifers and ...well you've all seen prison movies. a couple of pretty 17 year old like the ones that raped that girl in a prison full of lifers...they wont have to go to hell ...they'll be living it

Best Answer

anyone ever see hard candy? something like that should be good. and then everything else i said...o and by the way the **** that ep likes to put is p o r n stars

Best Answer

A life sentence without the possibility of parole would be the punishment of my choosing for rapists. Optional castration.<br />
But if by "people who rape girls" you meant to imply juvenile girls, than I would give them the same punishment as for all rapists, with just a few minor tweaks. First, I would make it so that they would be permanently denied solitary confinement, and secondly, I would make all the guards spread rumors (under the radar) about his or her crime. You'd be surprised (I know I was) to know that pretty much all those hardcore murderers, as well as the rest of their ilk carry quite a soft spot for little children. I can't think of a better punishment, than to have them spend the rest of their days in constant fear, always looking over their shoulder, afraid to sleep at night - knowing exactly what's coming to them. <br />
A poetic justice, if you ask me, is to share some of the fear that they instilled in their victims, before the end.

Best Answer

I like that... "share the fear they instilled"

Best Answer

slow painful castration without anesthesia, let infection fester, then burn him in fire.

Best Answer

Twenty years in prison first offense, life without parole second offense. No need to go mideval on this question, just get the monster off the streets.

Best Answer

they won't keep them off the streets. they give them a slap on the wrist and let them go.

Best Answer

I don't think what I've prescribed could fairly be called a slap on the wrist and my sentencing is a whole lot more likely to occur than the medieval crap other folks are suggesting.

Best Answer

Jail... I've heard that the prisoners "take care" of the people who rape others... So they would receive a piece of their own medicine, but more painfully...

Best Answer

Death !

Best Answer