That YOU personally seek in a person that you date.
SomethingNew88 SomethingNew88 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

She has to be a crack head, she has to have bald spots, and she has to be under 80 pounds.

Best Answer

Good hygiene, respects themselves, considerate, open-minded

Best Answer

Can't judge me. If I'm willing to date you that mean I'm willing to trust you. Don't judge me because that would break all the trust I ever had in you and then what's the point of the relationship anymore.

Best Answer

They must be willing to communicate. . . .if they can't try to do that, I can't try to date them. . .

Best Answer

You must be able to understand me and respect me as a person. Communicate with me too. Because communication = trust. I want someone who can make laugh and just listen to me when i need it. I want someone who accepts me for my flaws not my 'perfections'.

Best Answer

Must love play station and weed

Best Answer

Bi atch betta hav a FAt Azz. i mean like a BADOW!

Best Answer

I'm not sure I can put it into words...it's like an unspoken thing. A spark, if you will. Like a chemistry.

Best Answer

Similar beliefs in: Religion, gun rights, child rearing, responsibility.

Integrity, and honesty, responsibility, are a must for me.

Best Answer