golightly golightly 41-45, F 13 Answers Sep 26, 2010

The fact that she brings happiness into his life... like nothing he has ever experienced before! And no DRAMA what so ever!

Best Answer

Modesty,loyality,intelligent and strong.

Best Answer

Good Domestic Engineering And A Loyal Hose-Wipe.

Best Answer

Gawd Peza! Outrageous - and completely funny. I hope you are not troling for a wife on EP.<br /><br />
Your chance of sucess just plummeted lol

Best Answer

I assume you want a serious answer;,,,,I can only answer for me: Its the whole package. There is no one look, no one body style and is not about breast size, height, fat or thin. A killer smile, beutiful eyes are what I notice first. After that its intelligence; sense of humor...I like quirky and offbeat... kindness and caring; not obsessive about appearance....clothes, make-up, jewelry etc.; independence; interest in something other than Sex In The City and Cosmo....books, music do it for me. But there also has to be that spark of attraction.....its more than just sexual....just a touch on the arm, or their scent when they're near has to make my heart pitter patter. Sexually....I want playful, adventurous...and similar appetite.

Best Answer

Does she have any apple pie in her shopping cart....I peep. and that is where it begins.

Best Answer

Attitude/openmindedness/exciting(happy to expand boundries & change with life&time!(no getting stuck in a borring RUT thanks)<br />
Not things like modesty/conformity/& "acting just so she can fit in with society!

Best Answer

She owns a pub.

Best Answer

I think you'll find as many answers as there are guys considering that what a guy wants is a reflection of his priorities and standards. <br />
First you should be asking the kind of guy you want what kind of girl he wants.

Best Answer

She has confidence and knows herself and is there to support her man.

Best Answer

I would have to say, she acts like herself and she loves life. Being able to express herself in a way she feels alright with and is happy with herself

Best Answer

Men want to be valued and looked up to, appreciated and -- yes, gotta say it, spoiled. It seems endemic to a lot of males on the planet. It's not necessarily bad either, and I think men want to be with a woman who, when he is with her, makes him love himself more.

Best Answer

more love ,more kindness, more care, more sweet words, more loving appreciations and less sex

Best Answer