Be kinder than is necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Best Answer

Excellent!

Best Answer

Now that all your worry has proved such an unlucrative business, why not find a better job? Hafiz

Best Answer

A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity. Robert A. Heinlein<br />
and/or this one<br />
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.<br />
Robert A. Heinlein

Best Answer

I've never been a jealous person, and it's always made my ex-boyfriends crazy...well the majority of them got crazy.

Best Answer

Good better best , never let it rest till your good is better and your better is best ! ~ i have tried to live by this quote each day !

Best Answer

"if you have nothing good to say, then dont say anything at all". Thanks to that quote, im no longer a chatterbox....

Best Answer

this maybe not be a favorite but makes sense to me<br />
we live in a world defined by duality-light and dark,up or down,success or faliure,right or wrong,pain or joy.This duality keeps us in perpetual motion.Like a pendulum in an old clock,we swing back and forth through our emotions. But creative,conscious choice gives us the power to stop swinging and remain in balance,at peace. Be still, woman, and know who you are

Best Answer

Live like you're dying.. T.McGraw

Best Answer

something to the effect of treat people the same way you want to be treated, don't remember the exact wording

Best Answer

However long the night, the dawn will break.

Best Answer

Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

Best Answer

Keep it simple, dude!

Best Answer

Life is tough get used to it- bill gates

Best Answer