Jimbo89 Jimbo89 22-25, M 12 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

He is left handed, a Scorpio and about to move from the insurance industry into car sales so he can spend more time with his cat.

Best Answer

Tells me that I am not the only person in the world who refuses to use a smart phone. In the past year i have had one phone an old flip phone. My brother has went through about 4 smart phones in the same amount of time. Smart phones cost three times as much and will be lucky to last half as long someone please tell me what is so smart about that?

Best Answer

He probably doesnt go to work in a suit. Maybe some kind of artist or something.

Best Answer

my thoughts would probably be along the lines of, "who is this fabulous human being with a cool *** phone that you can just slam shut when you're arguing on the phone with someone" flip phones are still awesome. haha

Best Answer

What the hell does that matter? What is up with the utterly stupid questions this morning?

Best Answer

He is using a burner phone. That's all...

Best Answer

i'm 22 with a flip phone why does it matter what cell phone a person is using

Best Answer

Trac Phones are great and so are Jitterbugs.<br />
When you get tired of the mundane blah blah blah,<br />
you can flip them off!

Best Answer

It tells me that he has a cell phone. Is this a trick question?

Best Answer