franklyspeaking franklyspeaking 56-60, M 9 Answers Jul 29, 2011

I find it pathetic, dead beat dad is an under statement, if you are speaking about Joe Walsh he also lost a home to foreclosure and had state and federal tax liens, and he's saying the US needs to pay it's bills, must be "Do as I say, not as I do"

Best Answer

He should be divested of his salary until his child support is made current.<br />
Speaking of hypocrites Am I the only one that remembers Obama's opposition to raising the debt ceiling when Bush was in office?

Best Answer

No. President Obama raised the issue himself in a press conference and said, essentially, it was a dumb mistake made a freshman congressman. He was right--and now other freshmen members of Congress are making the same mistake, en masse.

Best Answer

Are you saying that he didn't oppose raising the debt ceiling during Bushes term? Of course he calls it a dumb mistake now that the shoe is on the other foot.

Best Answer

sounds par for the course in Washington

Best Answer

I think it's an awful example of how some can get away with things and others can't. i also think it's a shame that his child isn't being cared for by his dad. When we become more important than the children we have brought in to this world it is going to be bad. They are the future. What are we thinking? They look to us to teach to lead by EXAMPLE. and he's an a hole.

Best Answer

Oh, I can't believe anyone in the Tea Party would do that?

Best Answer

Dumb politician!

Best Answer

It's Joe "Do-As-I-Say-Not-As-I-Do" Walsh. Tea Partier.

Best Answer

Just goes to show that the Democrats and the Republicans don't have a lock on scandalous behavior.

Best Answer

He should hold his head down in shame.

Best Answer

Man made.

Best Answer