people refusing to learn, and people who think they are flawless in their logic...

Best Answer

Loud, obnoxious children.

Best Answer

Number one would probably be sexism it’s wrong and degrading to look at someone and see only a gender, you’re putting genitalia above the human mind. It’s so annoying because it’s not taken nearly seriously enough people dump dehumanizing gender roles in the laps of people expecting them to act a certain way and do certain things because of the shape of their body. This really annoys me no end. Another thing is religious nuts with a list of rules pertaining to THEIR religion that they expect ME to live by I say f uck that!

Best Answer

I hate when my family leaves so many dirty dishes in the sink. I am annoyed when I have to pick up after others. And I am annoyed when someone throws a towel from the towel rack in the hamper and doesn't replace it. Or when garbage ends up in the sink and clogs the drain. Or when I forget to put wash in the dryer and it smells bad. <br />
i guess you could say household chores are what annoy me the most. I HATE housework.

Best Answer

Superficiality and Materialism

Best Answer

Driving in Egypt, there is no traffic rules here with many that were not taught how to drive, so you imagine how it is like :)

Best Answer

My laziness.

Best Answer

At my age, everything. :>{

Best Answer

intentionally being rude.

Best Answer

People who blow their noses on the floor without using a handkerchief.

Best Answer

People chewing gum in my ear. People not saying thank you when I hold the door open. People who use an apostrophe in a plural. Being kept on hold in a call centre (I work in one and we have to answer within 60 seconds), other people's cats pooing in my garden, dishonesty, people who lecture on things they know nothing about... I could go on, but I already sound like a moany cow!

Best Answer

stupid questions...i.e. 'why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways?'. I also am annoyed by white people who act like they are black. Very annoying.

Best Answer

people that use the word "chillax"<br />
being ignored

Best Answer

Everything everyone has said already, and then some. <br />
People texting while driving, the DMV for letting 100 year olds renew their drivers license, loud car stereo music. The fact that I get annoyed so easily.

Best Answer

when someone on EP offers to get me a yummy mocha when she goes shopping but never comes back with it. :)

Best Answer

genocides..

Best Answer

Chipmunks digging in my flower pots.

Best Answer

I hate when people don't call you after they know they have done something wrong. Or they don't answer your calls. Like when someone owes you money but instead of calling to say they don't have it, they ignore you completely untill they get it. Or when someone doesn't call to cancel plans. It is so inconsiderate.

Best Answer

ignorance.

Best Answer

my sister when she is complaining about people

Best Answer