this will really sound stupid, but a gal that is sweet, honest and normal, if you get two out of three your better than alot i've been with, my ex is pretty hot for her age, real princess, not too sexy worring about themselves all the time, my friends wife is kinda like your disc<x>ription, sweats(sorta tight) t shirt, has a body, not a size 5 either, she usually wears a pony with a cap(hair thru the rear of the cap) real sweet tude, very sexy, he takes her for granted big time, he goes to ***** bars and she thinks he's at la fitnesss, very easy going, he drives ****** h2, she drive 05 tahoe, socker mom car, his is super trick, he;s ck'g everything out that has a ****, wish i would have married her too. be real and sweet half the battle with the right guy.

Best Answer

Her face...<br />
Her perfect figure ( big tight boobs, slim waist & firm tight sizeable ***)<br />
Enough to go for long inning...xoxo

Best Answer