Stupid people who use yelling as a means of getting their point across when logic fails them.

Best Answer

are we talking good buttons or bad buttons?<br />
:)

Best Answer

As much info as you're prepared to impart... *gets notebook ready*

Best Answer

well... :) which way we going?

Best Answer

gut buttons :)

Best Answer

PM me lololol muwahaha :)

Best Answer

Readers: if I'm never seen again I went to Heaven ;)

Best Answer

:) XOXO

Best Answer

My father, it has been his life mission to push buttons. It feeds his ego when he knows he's made you angry, or feel stupid, or anything else that makes him think he's "one up ya". Anyways, he is the best teacher for learning to let the ego go. That will be my greatest accomplishment yet!

Best Answer

Rude people, people who judge before they know someone, people who shout, people who have to slap you with their word-d**k until you agree with them..............

Best Answer

mean FKKK-tards

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

You would have to get to know me and find out for yourself.<br />
That way I know you care enough to find out and some of my buttons are very rusty and need a woman to push.

Best Answer

People that talk with their eyes closed----( open your freakin eyes so I can hear you )

Best Answer

People who are adamant when making declarative statements indicating a reality, their statement is nothing more then their opinion. Or make a statement not realizing that there is always another way to look at something, and get upset when you point this out.

Best Answer

Very little these days - pointless arguments, general incompetence, stupidity - oh and I hate it when you get a bad Hazlenut.

Best Answer

Many things did...not much now.

Best Answer