Someone telling me to do something that I'm in the process of doing.
People who 'snitch' on people for petty things,
thinking that it will improve their situation.
People who do graffiti in the wilderness.
People who litter.
People who are cruel to animals.
People who try to manipulate my karma with their dogma.
Damn. It' would too long of a list!

Best Answer

Being locked out of my own house!

Best Answer

A gaggle of African women sat next to me on a train journey. Oh and just to prove I'm not racist, Jews on planes.

Best Answer

Hahahaha <3 love this

Best Answer

the society telling me to "go with the flow" and to stop being ourselves. i hate it when my freedom of expression is being limited by society's judgement. yet i don't not fall back, because i will stand out as an individual rebel against totalitarianism/authoritarianism

Best Answer

I love different vibrant people be individual. It is annoying we find comfort in similarity but it's just a form of insecurity

Best Answer

if you ask my favorite song, it's Karma Chameleon, it's about people scared of standing for their ideals and people sucking up to others, just like blending with the crowd, just like a chameleon.

Best Answer

We come and go!

Best Answer

Red, Gold And Green, Red, GOld And Green.... Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon, we come and go we come and go...

Best Answer

fake people

Best Answer

You must be a nervous wreck then lol

Best Answer