hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 40 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

One could ask what reason they have for shaving?

Best Answer

Yes! good answer. I like bush. trim it some but I like it.

Best Answer

They don't have much body hair.<br />
They don't want to deal with ingrown hair, nicks or cuts.<br />
They wax instead.<br />
They don't come from a culture where female hairlessness is desired.<br />
They're with a partner who either accepts or even likes female body hair.<br />
They just don't want to.

Best Answer

why the heck does it concern you? do you wonder why men grow beards? or why monks shave their hair? or why homer simpson has only 3 hairs on his scalp. its a personal thing, no reason required.

Best Answer

There's a reason I'm asking. No need to be a bi*ch.

Best Answer

Wow. a little touchy here. This is where people get these little questions about their fellow man/woman answered.

Best Answer

There isn't a good reason to not shave...that's disgusting in my opinion. Every women should have good hygiene and get waxed or atleast shave!!

Best Answer

Men who don't shave their bodies aren't seen to have bad "hygiene". Double standard, right ?

Best Answer

I am sorry but like many people you have been brainwashed by the cosmetic industry. Hair can actually play an important role to protect as opposed to what you think.
Vulva shaving for example is actually not a great idea as all,

Best Answer

It's seems being anti-hair is the fashion these days. To each their own but I personally love a woman who looks more like a woman and not a girl. Sorry if that offends.

Best Answer

Everybody has their preference. I like shaved legs. The rest, not really. I can even live with underarms. I like them trimmed tho.

Best Answer

No, I agree with you, I do see a little ***** hair comming back on some of the latest **** clips.

Best Answer

Because its their body. Not yours - they can do whatever the hell they want to it.

Best Answer

You're rude too. Don't talk sh* t unless you know what you're talking about. There's a reason why I'm asking.

Best Answer

They value being natural and have no hang ups about that

Best Answer

Why would a reason be required?

Best Answer

I'm in need of a reason.

Best Answer

Religion? No shaving cream? they live in a cold climate and they need all the hair they can grow? No clue..

Best Answer

Like a winter coat. I like that. Thank you.

Best Answer

For very many reasons. <br />
Religion <br />
maybe their significant other doesn't like it.<br />
maybe their lazy <br />
but who knows? I personally shave because I don't feel clean unless i do. :)

Best Answer

I just forget to

Best Answer

Perhaps they're generously providing lovers natural dental floss :)

Best Answer

Ewww. Hate that.

Best Answer

Me too dear! ....I so love a smoothie :)

Best Answer

'Cuz it's annoying as hell! But I do love my smooth legs .... Damn it!

Best Answer

I concur.

Best Answer

they wanna have body heat from the hair

Best Answer

They are Lesbians? :)

Best Answer

Some men like it---some lesbians don't.

Best Answer

exactly bijoux

Best Answer

Males refuse to date ladies with bears or moustaches

Best Answer

Especially grizzly bears.

Best Answer

Laziness or they just don't any way.

Best Answer

Why do they have to be "lazy" ? It's not mandatory, like bathing; it's just something that's socially fashionable now.

Best Answer

I don't say that I like hairy women, but I really like the series of answers you made. At last somebody who is clearly aware about all the manipulation we face in this world.

Best Answer

True. Sorry for my ignorance. It's always good to have others point of view.

Best Answer

My then girlfriend said she was making a statement that she would no conform to social expectations for women. By the way, she had a bit of an odor.

Best Answer

- They like to be natural<br />
- It irritates their skin<br />
- They don't need to<br />
- They don't believe they have to just because society thinks so

Best Answer

Well it depends on culture, personal beliefs, religion, or just how you may feel about the whole thing. It can be rather painful to shave for some who dont know how so they decide not to, or even the end result of shaving is just not worth it. It also can have something to do with your genetics. Well personally shaving is too much of a hassle i do it when i feel i need to but other than that i dont and just trim with scissors, i really dont think not shaving is a bad thing i actually think women who just wear it natural and keep it clean is a beautiful thing. But thats just me.

Best Answer

did you ever find what you were looking for with this question???? just curious... have to wonder at some of the rude answers... why bother with a rude answer for such an innocent question?

Best Answer