The only thing is that this family member is a little quiet and a little aloof but he turn out that way because he's family never gave him too much attention, if this person haven't such a bad person why he's family rejects him so much?
kinskibu kinskibu 31-35 16 Answers Jun 19, 2013 in Family Struggles

Maybe he has a different daddy that nobody knows about. They could be jealous of him also. God bless the poor guy.

Best Answer

It could be any reason they may not be willing to share. My entire family rejects me because I'm mentally ill and disabled.

Best Answer

Usually jealousy, envy, and maybe the family can't stands that the person is genuinely a good person.

Best Answer

In my case, It was lifestyle and religious differences.<br />
I live in the deep south, on what they call the "Bible Belt" and my family wasn't exactly understanding when I came out as a bisexual atheist.

Best Answer

Yep, that's where I'm from. The south can be very unforgiving.

Best Answer

Maybe he is a memorie of the past life and still projected on him. He havent done anythink wrong but the memories are in the subconscious. He cant do much about that. I dont know any answere there sorry :(

Best Answer

No idea. :(

Best Answer

is he a ginger ?

Best Answer

jeje nope!!!

Best Answer

SAME HERE BUDDY.

Best Answer

If I had to guess, I'd say jealousy.

Best Answer

Maybe because quiet people are internalizing every thing. They are judging others. Test to see if the guy is just giving advice after others talk. <br />
Maybe he is enabling other or buying them.<br />
Just guessing, I hate someone in the family who is just like that so it is insight. <br />
It comes across as thinking one is better.

Best Answer

My mother messed up did something wrong before I was born. They all hate her. Now I want to know why they dont want anything to do with me. Just cuz my mother is their sister.

Best Answer