perverts or utterly ignorant and arrogant people

Best Answer

YOUR NOT one of those America Transsexuals are you - lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

I block those that are just pure MEAN. <br />
OR<br />
the mean rude bullies like someone who just escaped jail....I don't come here to be bullied, so I use something I wish I had in the real world.............and I BLOCK EM.<br />
No apologies here, nope don't see a one.<br />
But if you like to put up with pervs & bullies, have at it, invite them to tea.......

Best Answer

What time can I come around

Best Answer

Oh true to course! Shame!
4pm &amp; don't be late.

Best Answer

Yes. We are a less personally social society than ever before.

Best Answer

This was for mudtertel

Best Answer

I only block people who block me. As far as I know there are only two who have done so. One was butthurt I made fun of her political correctness regarding non-Christians and a hypothetical Christmas party at EP (she deleted the q unfortunately) and the other one was some dumb drama queen emo teenager.

Best Answer

I block seriously offensive people and those with nothing but sex related groups on their pages. Or those with empty profiles.

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

Seriously..I have no clue. The only reason I would see is if they were harassing you. But just to go out of your way to block someone cuz you don't like something they say is pretty childish and overly sensitive. Especially if you read the rules it says you will read offensive comments and that if it offends you then this is not a site for you.

Best Answer

I block perverts and racists/bigots, generally. And the occasional request for money.

Best Answer

what do you mean by block???? like on EP?????

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

ive blocked a few people and it was just because i didn't like what they were saying, idk how it is in your case

Best Answer