I want a pet, one coz I'm lonely two because I get depressed a lot. I think it might help to give me a sense of purpose in life.
lilygeorge12 lilygeorge12 22-25, F 8 Answers Jun 12 in Hobbies

Everything that LJW32 said is correct. In your position, I would get an older dog (from a rescue home) Giving him a new life, would give you a sense of purpose at the same time.

Best Answer

puppies are the best you would be amazed how much you will enjoy one.

Best Answer

Treat it like a human baby. Only have it when you're really ready.

Best Answer

They're a lot of work and can live for more than 14 years and you can't just dump them at shelter just 'cause you don't feel like taking care of them anymore. If you train them and take good care them dogs are really great companions, it would give you something to focus on.

Best Answer

I wouldn't dream of dumping them, I would invest in a passport so should I ever travel he/she can come to and only to doggy friendly environments, I have a trusted friend who would have he/she should I need, I've looked up a dog walker for the Times I can't. I'm thinking about this very carefully I'm not one to make brash decisions... That's probably a downfall but hey...I'm thinking

Best Answer

I'm really glad you're putting so much thought into this. I worked at an animal shelter for about 2 years and so many people brought their cat or dog there because they hadn't realized how much work taking care of their pet would be. :/

Best Answer

I can't spell<br />
but i couldn't understand one word of what u said uptop

Best Answer

what reasons would you give to a person as to not to get a puppy/dog?

Best Answer

Ok thank you, i dislike dogs knowing me i would tell you they **** on the floor till they become trained they ***** and moan when you don't pay attention to them even if they have 100 toys. get a cat lol

Best Answer

a puppy because they last longer and thre cute

Best Answer