Ive always said "I may be Catholic but I'm no nun" which means I don't believe I'm better than anyone and or need to change someone point of view on their spirituality because I'm just as human as they are.

Best Answer

I respect everyone's beliefs however I am Christian. I do not push it on others since it is a personal decision. I choose it because I have had experiences with the Holly Spirit.

Best Answer

I identify with a religion I know will make people hate me, so I won't tell you. Why I chose it is because it's simple, isn't discriminating, and is rather fun.

Best Answer

Hindu....peaceful & loving

Best Answer

I tend to say pagan or no religion for simplicity but really its a mish mash of things that I tend to just keep to myself.

Best Answer

it is my own and i follow it because it says everyone belongs

Best Answer

I am an atheist, for it is the most logical philosophy about gods.

Best Answer

None. Because the way I view the beginning leaves me no reason to worship or give thanks to what allowed for my life.

Best Answer

I believe in bullshits ! No one claimed to be God of that !

Best Answer

I follow the Christian religion. not to the letter mind you. my faith is a bit more... open than most, but I do follow certain principles and try to adhere to a code of honor of my own making (commandments if you prefer).

Best Answer

I don't have any religion.

Best Answer