CompassionateCoffee CompassionateCoffee 13-15 14 Answers May 25 in Doing Good

No religion for me. I stopped believing in fairy tales at a pretty young age.

Best Answer

None, I don't belong to any cult organization created by a bunch of drunks a few thousand years ago.

Best Answer

My religion wasn't created by bunch of drunks a few thousand years ago. It was invented by a soon-to-be druggie nineteen years ago. Me!

Best Answer

If you're gonna create a religion, at least make it logical lol.

Best Answer

i don't follow any cult religion but do respect and believe in a universal spiritual creator though not the one designed by man peace.

Best Answer

Nondenominational Christianity. I know, I know, I'm not a very good example.... lol....

Best Answer

Im kind of a spiritualist.. Its because my grandpa was a native american shaman (or however you spell it). So basically, think spirit animal, out of body experiences, and not the christian idea of a god, but a higher power.

Best Answer

native spirituality is kinda cool

Best Answer

Catholic

Best Answer

Grew up Christian, but left religion a while ago.

Best Answer

Zoe-ism.

Best Answer

is this based on that saint Zoe lady i sent you

Best Answer

No. It's based on me. I am Zoe, and I am my own goddess. I am only the goddess of me, though, and of my world. I'm not the goddess of others.

Best Answer

Holy PedalEve

Best Answer

None :l

Best Answer