jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 7 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Suicide

I have been in some pretty dark places mentally and you can lose control over yourself entirely. Anyone who was hurt and distraught enough to attempt to kill themselves is someone to watch for but I doubt you are in any more danger than you would be with any other breakup.

Best Answer

she was incredibly mad that I cheated on her by looking at a singles site....which I hadnt..just met her 2-1/2 wks ago...incredible site seeing her unconscious driving into a tree...with a text....u just took a human life

Best Answer

If she did this only after knowing u for 2 weeks she's really mentally unstable. You could contact the police and pput a restraning ordeer on her or at least tell thwem of her.

Best Answer

tried but the court declined my request because she has not tried to hurt me or harass me...so I am just worrying a lot that she might hurt me &my daughter

Best Answer

just tell people about it so u don't have to deal with it alone-especially if u'r daughters in school tell the head people-

Best Answer

thank u for ur support! my daughter is actually a flight attendant living at home here with me.

Best Answer

Hopefully they'll keep her for awhile for counseling so there won't be a danger. Attempted suicide may be a crime too.

Best Answer

hope u r right! She did this thinking I cheated on her, smashing her car into a tree after texting me that I just took a human life

Best Answer

if they are that crazy to do that well they do not need to be in a relationship leave him

Best Answer

not in a relationship anymore...worried she might come after me once she gets out of the hospital

Best Answer

Hurting herself is WAY different than hurting another person. She could use some emotional release and coping skills and self worth. Hope she gets better soon.

Best Answer

thank you for your consoling thoughts! I hope she does too. She started to say she loved me after only 2 dates & it should have been a red flag...but I am new to dating myself after being divorced & alone raising my daughters for the last 15 years....so I just did not see the signs of all this. I think just in case...I am going to have an alarm company on surveillance for a year....I have the money for the peace of mind...just never know these days

Best Answer

Someone might think u unstable in stress situations.

Best Answer

I have seen some failed suicide attempts and it can be pretty ugly depending upon how one went about it. Two of the three I know who tried and failed, were left with severe brain damage. The third one escaped with just the knowledge that she didn't REALLY want to die after all.

Best Answer

Thank you...but was looking for info on how dangerous the person might be towards me in the future after she gets out of the hospital

Best Answer