My answer: Saxophones & children's choires. I can't hear either one without cringing.
LupusMcGillicutty LupusMcGillicutty 26-30, M 19 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Music

Sometimes when I see the video.

Best Answer

When someone who covers it oversings it. I tend to prefer original artists, anyway.

Best Answer

I rarely prefer covers to the original. One of the few I like is Cat Power, who sings "Wonderwall" better than whoever wrote it.

Best Answer

A terrible arrangement.

Best Answer

When they do runs at the end of every line. Of course being able to understand the lyrics would be a big plus.

Best Answer

Runs?

Best Answer

terrible lyrics

Best Answer

when it falls under the rap category

Best Answer

bad remakes

Best Answer

When it appears in a commercial.

Best Answer

As much as I love Queen, pretty much all their songs have been in ads or movies, lol.

Best Answer

When someone doesn't have talent. I can't sand people being a famous singer and not being able to sing, write or play their own songs.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more. For the last year I've listened almost exclusively to older rock & roll music, because they wrote their own (good) songs and played from their hearts, which is rare these days.

Best Answer

I love soul and passion in my music. If you don't have real life experiences and real talent I won't listen to it. I love old rock, do whop, metal, soul and more.

Best Answer

when someone sings it really badly and ruins everything

Best Answer

Bad lyrics and any form of rappish rubbish..also children's choirs.

Best Answer

When people sing it really badly

Best Answer

Yes, like Kesha, lol. She whines the verses and talks through the choruses. Ugh!

Best Answer

****** lyrics

Best Answer

They're easy to spot, lol.

Best Answer

over playing it

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

Over dubbed vocalist. Sampled tracks. Although some sampled tracks I loved. The artist usually wrecks the song (image music videos for me)

Best Answer

**** ******* get money

Best Answer

when its over played and when singers who think they can sing, oversing it or undersing it.

Best Answer