Elgrakell12 Elgrakell12 13-15, F 15 Answers Jul 23, 2012

What did I do , what are you going to try and make me do

Best Answer

I tend to have a guilty conscience so... What did I do? Who did I do it to? How can I fix it? Where can I hide once all of this is over?

Best Answer

A little naked man and he is laughing at me saying, "You're gonna get in trouble, you're gonna get in trouble, nah nah nah nah naaaaahhhh nah".....

Best Answer

Had an acquaintance used to do that...Was always some type of relational meddling where they wanted to pry out information in relation to some girl or other..<br />
I have nothing to really hide,.but feel no obligation to reveal things if i don't feel like it.<br />
I try to separate myself away from other peoples pointless dramas.<br />
Which we all do have dramas and i do have concern for the dramas that are of an actual consequence..Just not the superficial manipulative ones.

Best Answer

trouble.

Best Answer

everything i did the whole week.

Best Answer

First few things are:<br />
Who is this person?<br />
What are we going to talk about?<br />
Where is this heading?

Best Answer

Say that this person is a friend.
They might ask you if you're still angry with them for hurting your feelings or want to ask you if you like them more than a friend.
Where it's heading, I have no idea.

Best Answer

Then id make sure its a quiet private place and make sure we could actually talk one-to-one for a good long time.

Best Answer

When you say a "quiet, private place", what type of place are you thinking of?

Best Answer

Idk, somewhere we aren't being watched and somewhere people can't overhear us, just private. In my/their car, behind a building, at my/their living room, wherever we can just talk without fear of being overheard, what were you thinking of?

Best Answer

I was thinking of a corner of a shop where others can't here you.

Best Answer

Oh, yeah wherever private.

Best Answer

If this friend hurt your feelings and they asked to talk to you privately, what would go through your mind?

Best Answer

Good, we can talk through it

Best Answer

This will not be pleasant.

Best Answer

Depends, if its an authority figure then i'm like 'oh boy i'm screwed!'. <br />
If its a guy friend then its like 'please dont like me more than a friend' (unless i like him then its 'please like me'). <br />
A girl friend then 'something is up and this is going to be awkward'. <br />
If its a stranger 'dont be a pervert please, i really dont want to yell at you in public' .

Best Answer

Why wouldn't you like your male friend to like you more than a friend?

Best Answer

because i might want him as a lover..just because he has a penis doesnt mean i would want him as lover...and i did state that if i did feel something for him then i'd like the idea otherwise the situation where your friend likes you and you dont is very awkward.

Best Answer

Yeah, it can be very awkward.

Best Answer

Dammit I'm gonna get involved in something I don't wanna be a part of.

Best Answer

Either something bad has happened to one of my near and dear ones <br />
or I'm in trouble

Best Answer

This ought to be interesting.

Best Answer