catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 15 Answers Jan 13, 2012

You win! Your next meal is free! :D

Best Answer

HAhahaha!
Purrrr-fect! :)

Best Answer

You'll be vomiting cat in 5,4,3...

Best Answer

This reminds me of a quote from the movie "The Dead Pool" starring Clint Eastwood.

Harry - "You forgot your fortune cookie, it says.............you're **** out of luck" And then he shot the guy with a harpoon gun. Classic !

Best Answer

*opens cookie* "Duck!"

*opens another cookie while calling the waiter over* "No, don't order another course, get down!"

*falls to the floor as the main window bursts in, thinking about duck down duvets*

*as the image fades, it closes in on the back of the fortune, which reads: "Another fine rescue by the retro-historical preservation society"*

Best Answer

lol... ^_^ What?

Best Answer

Hmm. Ever seen the Doctor Who episode, "blink!" If not, you should. :)

Best Answer

If it's accurate, it would say something like, "You know this is just for fun, right?"

Best Answer

Something in Latin so I could not understand it. I make my own path in life, I don't need a fortune to tell me what is to come :)

Best Answer

Just shut your mouth! hahahah :)

Best Answer

My fortune cookie should say, *you will!!!!*

Best Answer

Beware of yellow snow

Best Answer

"Take over China. NOW."

Best Answer

one time I ate chinese food with a friend, and we both got the exact same fortune!

Best Answer

Oooh!
Double the trouble...oui? :)

Best Answer

My accurate fortune cookie would say "You will be hungry again in an hour."

Best Answer

sucks to be you. sorry for your luck

Best Answer