rainingoutside rainingoutside 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.

Bruce Lee

Best Answer

If you are trying your best, and know it, then don't listen to others as you will never satisfy them---much wants more.

Just be happy in yourself and secure in the knowledge that you can do no more.

Best Answer

Better to just be the best person you can be .. and not worry about what others think.

Best Answer

I agree with you. I hate it when people always assume you're not good enough no matter what you do

Best Answer

Very much so :(

Best Answer

You can't make everyone happy:)

Best Answer

Don't spend your life worrying what everyone else thinks. If you think you've done your very best then that's enough surely? We only have one chance on this stage in our lifetime so give it your best and forget anyone else!

Best Answer

But it's never easy, doesn't mean I want to look good for them, but I want them happy for what I've done for them.

Best Answer

Don't worry about what others think about you or you will never be your true self

Best Answer

Thank you, I will try :)

Best Answer

That doesn't make me sad as much as it ****** me off. ;{

Best Answer